Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card review
Need a credit card for your everyday purchases? Check out our comprehensive guide on the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card and find out if it's the right fit for you.
Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card: Earn points that add up to rewards and discounts on every purchase you make!
Are you looking for a rewards credit card that offers solid benefits without any of the hefty fee structures usually associated with them? Then the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card may be right up your alley!
- Credit Score: You need a good to excellent score in order to qualify for this card.
- APR: The Gap Good Rewards has a variable rate of 30.74% on purchases and balance transfers. Plus, 31.74% on cash advances.
- Annual Fee: Shop, earn, and save with this no-annual-fee credit card.
- Fees: Returned or late payments have a fee up to $41. Balance transfers $5 or 5% per transaction, and cash advances are $10 or 5% of the amount. Foreign purchases have a 3% conversion fee.
- Welcome bonus: New members can take advantage of a 20% discount on their first Gap purchase with the Gap Good Rewards.
- Rewards: 5x points on every dollar spent at Gap stores and family brands. 1x point on every purchase, every day.
Not only is it easy to use and manage, but it also provides rewards with exclusive offers on purchases through Gap Inc. stores like Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athleta. Plus points on all other everyday expenses!
In this review, we’ll take an in-depth look at everything that makes the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card an ideal choice for those who want to make their spending work in their favor – so read on!
Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card: how does it work?
The Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card is a credit card that you can use at Gap Inc. brand stores (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta) as well as anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
When you use the card to make a purchase, you earn points that you can later redeem for rewards at Gap Inc. stores.
For every $1 you spend at Gap Inc. brands, you earn 5 points, and for every $1 spent anywhere else, you get 1 point back.
Plus, you get a bonus of 20% off your first purchase, and you’ll receive exclusive card member offers and promotions.
The card also offers some security features, like zero liability for unauthorized purchases, advanced fraud detection, and alerts for certain transactions.
Plus, you can add the card to digital wallets like Apple Pay or Google Pay for added convenience and security.
All in all, it’s a pretty sweet deal if you’re a Gap Inc. enthusiast and want to earn some rewards while you’re at it!
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
As with any decision involving money, there are both pros and cons to be taken into account when considering this card.
Next, we’ll discuss whether the rewards make it worth signing up — read on to make an informed decision!
- With this card, you won’t have to worry about paying any membership fees;
- High rewards rate on purchases at Gap store and family brands;
- The ability to earn rewards points on all other purchases;
- Special deals and offers at Gap and family brands;
- Nice welcome bonus to start off with the right foot at Gap.
- You can only redeem your rewards within the Gap family brands;
- The APR is high, so it’s best to avoid the card if you usually carry a balance.
Is a good credit score required for Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® applicants?
Yes, a good credit score is typically required for applicants to be approved for the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card.
The exact credit score required may vary based on a variety of factors, including your income and other debts.
However, as with most credit cards, a higher credit score generally improves your chances of approval and may qualify you for better terms, such as a lower interest rate or higher credit limit.
Learn how to apply for the Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
Are you ready to step up your credit card game and get rewards for all of your purchases? With the Gap Good Rewards™ Mastercard® Credit Card, you’ll be able to do that and more!
Check the following link and learn how you can apply for it!
Get started with the 247LoanPros application process in our step-by-step guide. With just a few minutes, you can find the perfect loan!Keep Reading
American Express Cash Magnet application guide
In this American Express Cash Magnet application guide you will learn, step by step, how to apply for this card to start earning cash back.Keep Reading
You may also like
OppFi® card review: No security deposit required
In this OppFi® card review you will see that you can get this card with no security deposit even if you have bad credit. Check it out!Keep Reading
Ways to save money in college: 8 simple tips that work
Learn these simple ways to save money in college, and you'll graduate with a good savings account to start your professional life.Keep Reading