NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card review
Find out if the NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card is right for you. Get an in-depth review of all its features, benefits, and fees - so you can make an informed decision before applying.
NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card: Soar to new heights with the best travel rewards around!
Are you looking for a reliable and rewarding credit card? Are you seeking access to exclusive benefits and rewards? If so, then the NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card is an excellent option for your needs.
The Nedbank SAA Voyager Gold offers an array of benefits that will make traveling easier and more enjoyable.
- Requirements: To become eligible, you need to be 18 or older, reside in South Africa and have a legal document of identification, earn at least R6,600 before tax per month, and have a good credit score.
- Initiation Fee: This card does not have an initiation fee.
- Monthly Fee: R700 p/a and a R27 monthly credit facility fee.
- Rates: Personalised according to your current financial situation and credit standing.
- Rewards: 1 mile on all eligible purchases (R6.50 min for Amex, and R11.50 min for Mastercard).
From added convenience when checking in at the airport or booking flights to being able to earn rewards points with your spending – this credit card has it all.
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or someone who travels often for leisure, read on to find out why opting for the Nedbank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card can help make travel much smoother!
NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card: how does it work?
The NedBank SAA Voyager Gold is a great way to get access to a range of privileges and rewards. The card has an annual fee of R700 and a monthly fee of R27.
Interest rates are personalised according to your profile, and you’ll get automatic enrolment to the Voyager Rewards programme. You can also choose between Amex and Mastercard coverage.
Nedbank offers flexible payments and a budget facility. There’s a 2% currency conversion fee on international purchases, and you can change your spending limit upon request.
This card offers fantastic travel perks like preferential check in, special promotions, and upgrades.
You’ll earn one mile per eligible purchases made with your card (minimum spending varies between Amex and Mastercard).
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Learn the advantages and the potential drawbacks to the NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card below so you can make an informed decision.
- The Amex version offers unlimited miles at a fast earn rate;
- Earn double the miles on your first month expenses;
- 10,000 bonus miles on the first SAA ticket purchase with this card;
- 15,000 bonus miles when you meet the spending requirements;
- 1 Continental or Global Companion Ticket per year when you meet the spending requirements;
- Free basic travel insurance;
- Flexible repayment options and a budget facility;
- Mobile and online banking with top-notch security and technology.
- It requires a monthly income of at least R6,600;
- The miles rewards on purchases are below the market rate.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To request a NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card you need a healthy credit score.
Scores are not the only determining factor, as Nedbank will also evaluate your financial profile, annual income, and more.
Learn how to apply and get a NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card
Are you passionate about travel and eager to unlock the greatest rewards for your journey? The NedBank SAA Voyager Gold could be the perfect option for you.
Check the following link to learn all the details about the application process and how easy it is to request your NedBank SAA Voyager today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
AMEX SimplyCash™ Preferred application
Apply online for the AMEX SimplyCash™ Preferred credit card. It has excellent cashback reward rates, travel benefits, and much more.Keep Reading
How to manage money stress-free in a marriage
Managing money in a marriage can be difficult. These tips will help you work together to achieve your financial goals. Read on for more!Keep Reading
You may also like
IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card review
See if the IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card is right for you with this comprehensive review. Learn about rewards, features and more!Keep Reading
How to cancel your credit card without harming your credit score
Learn how to cancel your credit card without hurting your credit score. We'll show you the steps to take and the mistakes to avoid.Keep Reading
PCB Secured Visa® review: helps you build a credit score
Read this PCB Secured Visa® review to see how this easy credit card will get your score back on track and give you a brighter future.Keep Reading