Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review
Looking for a rewards credit card that lets you earn cash back on every purchase? Check out our review of the Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards card.
No annual fee and generous welcome bonus!
In this Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review, we did all the heavy lifting for you and brought an excellent rewards card for your everyday needs.
When you have an excellent credit score, there are infinite credit cards at your disposal. Take this opportunity to pick the one that suits your needs.
The card offers a simple but generous rewards structure. You won’t have to worry about rotating categories or spending caps, and you’ll get a 1.5% return on everything you purchase.
If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you’ll get an even better return rate, with an addition up to 75% to your earnings.
- Credit Score: This card is only available for applicants with a 750+ credit score. Meaning you need an excellent rating for eligibility.
- APR: 0% for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers made within the first 60 days of card membership. Then, a standard variable between 16.24% – 26.24%.
- Annual Fee: The annual fee is $0, making it much cheaper than many other cards in the same segment.
- Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, 3% balance transfer fee.
- Welcome bonus: You can get a $200 online cash rewards bonus by simply purchasing $1,000 or more within the first 90 days from account opening.
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on everything you purchase. No rotating categories, no spending caps.
The card has an interesting welcome offer for new members and charges no annual fee. That makes it a cheaper option than the average card from the same category.
So keep reading this Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review to learn how adding this card to your wallet can benefit your finances.
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Card: how does it work?
Issued by one of the most prestigious banks in the U.S., the Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Card has a Visa signature and wide acceptance in the country and overseas.
However, it’s important to note that using this card abroad has a cost since it charges a 3% foreign transaction fee.
New members get to take advantage of a 0% intro APR period of 18 billing cycles for both purchases and balance transfers made within the first 2 months of membership.
After that intro period ends, the standard APR varies between 16.24% – 26.24%.
New cardholders also get a $200 cash bonus as an intro offer after spending $1,000 within the first three months.
There’s no annual fee, so you won’t have to worry about fees eating away at your earnings.
The card provides a pretty simple rewards program in which you’ll earn 1.5% back on everything you buy.
You can maximize your cash back by becoming a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member. That will add an extra value up to 75% to your earnings.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Check out the advantages and disadvantages of owning this card next in our Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review.
- Simple rewards structure that is easily redeemable;
- The Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards card charges zero annual fees;
- Take advantage of the card’s lengthy intro APR offer for purchases and balance transfers;
- Easy obtainable welcome offer for new members.
- The card’s only available for people with an excellent score above 750;
- Although there’s a 0% APR on balance transfers, there are balance transfer fees;
- It is not the best option to take on international trips because it charges a foreign transaction fee.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To be eligible for the Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Card, you need an excellent credit score of at least 750.
If your score is anywhere below the recommended number, you won’t be able to get the card.
Learn how to apply and get a Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Card
Did this Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review get you interested in applying for the card?
Then follow the link below, and we’ll show you an easy walkthrough process so you can easily request yours today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
ElectroFinance Lease application: no credit checks
In this ElectroFinance Lease application guide you will learn how to easily lease products using this platform.Keep Reading
Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card application
Check out this article to learn how easy the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card application process is and get yours today!Keep Reading
Progen Lending Solutions: Ultimate Guide to Hassle-Free Borrowing
Explore Progen Lending Solutions, your trusted partner in home financing. Discover tailored mortgages, transparent terms, and much more!Keep Reading
You may also like
PenFed Credit Union Personal Loan application: do it online easily
This PenFed Credit Union Personal Loan application guide will show you how to pre-qualify and get this loan quickly.Keep Reading
FB&T Personal Loan review
If you’re an Oklahoma resident in need of some extra cash to cover expenses, this FB&T Personal Loan review was made for you.Keep Reading