Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card review
College is already hard enough. Pick a credit card that gives you rewards and benefits with no credit score requirement. This post will show you everything about the Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card.
Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card: No credit check and no annual fee!
This review will show all of the features you’ll get in the Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card. But this card is exclusively for students. If that’s your case, you got lucky.
If you’re a student with no credit history, you know it’s not easy to find a card with good benefits. But the Discover it Student Cash Back is different from every other student card in the market. Keep reading to understand how this card work.
- Credit Score: No credit score is required to apply for this card, but you have to show proof of school enrollment
- APR: This card has a 14.49% to 23.49% variable APR
- Annual Fee: Pay $0 per year to use this card through college.
- Fees: 3% balance transfer fee, $41 late payment fee.
- Welcome bonus: Double your cash back on the first year.
- Rewards: 1% cash back on every purchase, and 5% cash back on selected categories.
Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card: is it a good card?
With no credit check and no annual fee, this credit card is a gift for students looking for a way to build credit and earn rewards.
The eligibility requirement is to be enrolled in college, and you’ll build your credit history if you make responsible use of your credit line. To get even better, Discover it will give you a lot of cash back.
By a lot we mean 5% on eligible purchases and a welcome bonus that doubles every single dollar you’ve earned as cash back during the first year.
You will be redirected to another website
Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card: should you get one?
This review will show you the pros and cons of the Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card, so you can make a conscious decision about it.
- No credit score requirement, which is excellent if you’re still building your credit history.
- No monthly fee or annual fee.
- 5% cashback on the following purchases: Amazon, restaurants, supermarkets, PayPal, and gas stations.
- Double your cash back on the first year.
- The rewards program can sound a little complicated, as you have to activate your bonus categories every quarter.
- The bonus cashback has a $1,500 cap per quarter.
What is the required credit score?
No credit score is required to apply for this card, as it is made for students that probably don’t have a large credit history yet.
Discover it® Student Cash Back credit card application
Applying for a credit card has become easier now that almost everybody has an internet connection and a smartphone.
To learn how to apply for your new credit card read the following content we’ve made with details about it.
Related content: How to apply for a Discover it Student Cash Back credit card?
About the author / Julia Bermudez
The Post New recommendation – Red Arrow Loans
Red Arrow Loans is an online loan aggregator that matches your borrower profile to lenders who are likely to provide you with funds.Keep Reading
CreditSoup Consumer Connect review
In this CreditSoup Consumer Connect review you will learn about the pros and cons of this excellent financial services aggregator!Keep Reading
You may also like
Petal 1 credit card review
Get a real Visa credit card with cashback like the Petal 1 with every benefit you'll see in this review. No credit check and no annual fee!Keep Reading
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card online application
Learn everything you need to know about applying for the Amex EveryDay® Card, from eligibility requirements to what you can expect.Keep Reading
How to get your Crypto.com Visa Card: online application and generous perks
In this Crypto.com Visa Card application guide you will learn how to get this card so that you can use your crypto for real-world purchases.Keep Reading