Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card review
Discover the benefits, drawbacks and features of the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card. Learn how you can maximize rewards to your business with this comprehensive review.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card: Unlock endless benefits and exclusive perks with this card!
Are you an entrepreneur looking for a stellar business credit card to support your growing business? The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card from Chase can do that and much more!
- Credit Score: The recommendation is between good and excellent (above 690).
- APR: The Ink Business Unlimited® offers the first 12 months of 0% APR on purchases for new cardholders. Once that period ends, a variable 17.74% – 23.74% applies. The same variable APR applies to balance transfers, and cash advances have a 29.49% (V).
- Annual Fee: There’s no annual fee attached to the Ink Business Unlimited®.
- Fees: 5% or $5 on balance transfers, $15 or 5% on cash advances, up to $40 on late/return payments.
- Welcome bonus: An incredible $750 bonus cash back once you spend at least $6,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of membership.
- Rewards: Unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase you make for your business, every day.
This dynamic financial tool offers generous rewards, no annual fee, and plenty of extra perks that can help you maximize your spending power with ease.
So whether you’re a small-business owner or are already established in your industry, this card is worth exploring!
Read on for our full review of the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card.
We’ll cover everything from benefits and fees to eligibility requirements in order to help you decide if this card is right for your business’s needs.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card: how does it work?
If you own a business, the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is your ticket to making every purchase count.
It’s simple – earn 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases made with your card, without any program fees or set purchase categories.
The card charges no annual fees, and new members can enjoy 12 months of interest-free financing on purchases (variable 17.74% – 23.74% after that).
And that’s not all newcomers will get: by spending $6,000 within the first 3 months, you’ll earn a $750 cash back bonus!
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card also offers fraud and purchase protection, free employee cards, mobile management, and more.
You’ll get travel insurance, and you can redeem your rewards for whatever fits your business better, like cash back!
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
This business-focused credit card offers amazing perks, but does it really have what you need to succeed?
Read on to learn about all the pros and cons of using this powerful financial tool so that you can make an informed decision in no time.
- Simple rewards program with unlimited 1.5% back on all business purchases;
- Save money while you rack up rewards by paying no annual fee;
- Earn one of the best welcome bonuses currently in the market;
- Interest-free financing on purchases for the first 12 months of membership;
- Fraud protection, purchase protection, travel insurance, and more!
- Not the most lucrative rewards program within Chase business cards;
- Requires a score above 690 for approval;
- The Ink Business Unlimited® charges a foreign transaction fee on international purchases.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To become eligible for the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, you must have at least a good score (690+).
You must also meet other qualifying criteria such as a solid annual income and a low debt-to-income ratio.
Learn how to apply and get an Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Are you looking for a credit card that’s perfect for your business needs? The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card may just be what you’re looking for!
With it you’ll get great rewards and simple management of your business finances all in one place.
Check the following link to learn how you can easily apply for it and what to expect from the application process.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
How to get your Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business credit card: online application
Learn about the Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business credit card application process and start earning 3 miles per dollar.Keep Reading
Members 1st Federal Credit Union Personal Loans review
In this Members 1st Federal Credit Union Personal Loans review you will learn about this loan's super-long payment terms and more!Keep Reading
How to get your JetBlue Plus Card: online application
In this JetBlue Plus Card application guide, you will learn how to get this card to start earning 6X per dollar on JetBlue purchases and more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Amazon Rewards Visa Card review
Are you looking for a card that offers great rewards and simplifies your life? If so, the Amazon Rewards Visa Card may be perfect for you.Keep Reading
Aspiration Bank review: is it trustworthy?
In this Aspiration Bank review you will learn about how this bank helps you stay environmentally friendly with a 10% cash-back reward.Keep Reading
The Post New recommendation – Buy On Trust Lending
See how Buy On Trust Lending can help you upgrade your electronic devices even if you have a low or no credit score!Keep Reading