Mastercard® Titanium Card™ review
Discover the features, advantages and benefits of owning a Mastercard® Titanium Card™ in our full review. Learn how it can help you simplify your finances and upgrade your credit card game!
Mastercard® Titanium Card™: Upgrade to VIP Status and get unparalleled benefits!
Are you looking for a credit card that enables you to be rewarded with exclusive benefits, experiences, and premium service? Then you’ll want to check out our in-depth Mastercard® Titanium Card™ review.
- Credit Score: You need an excellent score to become eligible for this card.
- APR: New members can enjoy a 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles on balance transfers made within the first 45 days of membership (with a 3% fee per transaction). Once that period ends, the APR on purchases and balance transfers is 19.49% variable. For cash advances, it’s a 29.74% variable.
- Annual Fee: $195, and $95 for each Authorized User.
- Fees: Either $10 or 5% fee for cash advances, and up to $37 on late/returned payments.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no current promo for the Mastercard® Titanium Card™.
- Rewards: 2% back on airfare redemptions, and 1% on all other purchases made with your Mastercard® Titanium Card™.
This credit card offers its users an unparalleled amount of value with special ways to earn rewards points or redeem them on purchases.
With so much potential in one powerful stainless steel front, it’s worth taking an in-depth look at what makes this powerhouse such an attractive choice.
So keep reading our Mastercard® Titanium Card™ review to get a closer look at all it can do for you.
Mastercard® Titanium Card™: how does it work?
The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ is the perfect luxury credit card for those who want to elevate their spending power.
When you get a Titanium Card™, you’ll also get a range of benefits, from exclusive deals to enhanced security features.
Made for frequent travelers who are tired of the same old credit cards in the market, the Mastercard® Titanium Card™ brings a stylish design with a brushed stainless steel front and carbon back, and weighing 22g.
The card has a $195 annual fee, and offers all new members a low introductory APR for the first 15 months on balance transfers (terms apply).
Purchases have a 19.49% variable APR, and once the intro period ends, so do balance transfers.
With this card, you’ll earn a 2% redemption value on airfare with no blackout dates. All other purchases will earn a 1% value.
You’ll also get access to the Luxury Card Travel® program with a $500 value on every stay at over 3,000 properties around the world.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Before you sign up for this flashy credit offering, it’s important to weigh both the pros and cons that come along with it.
See the advantages and potential drawbacks below in our Mastercard® Titanium Card™ review.
- The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ offers an extensive low APR intro on balance transfers for new members;
- 2% back on airfare redemptions – perfect for frequent travelers;
- Access to the Luxury Card Travel® program with a $500 value per stay on over 3,000 of global properties;
- Access to 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge® to help you with whatever you need, anywhere;
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases – online or in person.
- The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ has no welcome offer;
- The rewards rate is only average;
- There’s a high $195 annual fee.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. This card is one of Luxury Card’s products, which is aimed at wealthy individuals. That means that not only do you need an excellent score to get it, but also an annual income high enough to match it.
Learn how to apply and get a Mastercard® Titanium Card™
Are you ready to take your credit card experience up a notch? The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ is the ultimate in luxurious payment convenience, and it’s totally achievable.
So are you ready to take control of your personal finance situation and upgrade your credit status with a titanium-level credit card experience? Then read on and learn more about how to apply for it!
NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card review
With the NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card, you have access to numerous travel benefits and rewards. Check our detailed review!Keep Reading
Mastercard® Titanium Card™ application
Learn how easy and secure the Mastercard® Titanium Card™ application process is and take a step towards luxury with a few simple clicks.Keep Reading
You may also like
4 best prepaid cards to control your budget
Are you looking for a card to help you keep track of your money? Here are our picks for the best prepaid cards to control your budget.Keep Reading
NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card application
Get access to exclusive rewards, discounts, and VIP treatment with the Nedbank SAA Voyager Gold Card. Learn how you can apply for it today!Keep Reading
The Top Habit Tracker Apps of 2023: Boost your Productivity
Track your progress and stay motivated on your journey to personal growth with these habit tracker apps. Start a new path in your life!Keep Reading