Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card review
Are you in the market for a cash back credit card that offers simplicity and flexibility? The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card from Capital One may be the perfect fit for your needs. Read on for our full review.
Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card: Your rewards the way you want them!
The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is an amazing way to maximize your purchasing power. With unlimited cash back on all purchases and a $0 annual fee, you can get the most out of your card every time you use it.
- Credit Score: New applicants must have an excellent score to qualify.
- APR: The Quicksilver Rewards offers new members an extensive 15-month period of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. After that period ends, a variable 19.24% – 29.24% applies. Cash advances have a variable 29.24%.
- Annual Fee: You’ll be able to earn and save at same time with a $0 annual fee.
- Fees: 3% balance transfer fee during the promotional period. 3% or $3 for cash advances. Up to $40 in max late fees.
- Welcome bonus: New members can earn a $200 cash bonus after meeting the spending requirements ($500 within the first three months of membership).
- Rewards: The Quicksilver Rewards offers 1.5% back on every purchase you make. You can earn 5% back on travel bookings made through Capital One Travel.
With Quicksilver’s exclusive shopping and travel rewards, you can save even more money when you use your card for everyday purchases. The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card makes it easy to increase your wallet potential and make the most of every dollar.
Below, we’ll review all of the benefits the Quicksilver Card has and take a closer look at why it’s one of the most popular options out today. By the end of our post, you’ll have all the information you need to decide if getting a Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card is right for you!
Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card: how does it work?
The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is an ideal choice for those who want to rack up rewards quickly. With this card, you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all of your purchases.
You’ll also get a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months of opening the account! And that’s not all — the card also offers a lengthy 0% introductory APR on both balance transfers and purchases for the first 15 months.
So if you’re looking to take advantage of some sweet rewards and get ready for your next big purchase, the Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card is definitely worth considering. With Quicksilver, you can earn rewards fast and save money in the process!
Plus, the Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee. Therefore, you can take advantage of all these great rewards without putting a penny of your own money down.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card is a solid option for people who are looking for a hassle-free option for daily use. But there are a few downsides to this card you should know about before signing up.
- Save while you earn with $0 annual fee and 0% foreign conversion fee;
- Unlimited cash back with no restrictions or categories to keep track of;
- Easily obtainable one-time cash bonus for new members;
- Great for big purchases and consolidating card debt thanks to its introductory interest rate of 0%.
- Restrictive when it comes to rewards rate with a flat 1.5% on every purchase;
- You’ll have to pay a balance transfer fee per transaction during the promo period;
- You need an excellent credit score to be able to qualify for the Quicksilver Rewards.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Having an excellent score is a recommendation from Capital One to make you eligible for this credit card.
However, if you have a 700+ score with a good income and meet the other criteria set for new applicants, you may be able to qualify.
Learn how to apply and get a Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card
Applying for a Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is easy and gives you the opportunity to earn rewards on your everyday purchases. If you’d like to learn more about the process, check the following link for a complete walkthrough.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Fortiva® Credit Card review
Looking for an unsecured credit card to rebuild your credit? The Fortiva® Credit Card could be the solution to your problems.Keep Reading
Rocket Loans application
Learn everything you need to know about the Rocket Loans application process. We’ll make it easy for you to get the loan you need!Keep Reading
How to get a personal loan? Get the funding you need.
Learn how to get the best personal loan rates, find the right lender, and make sure you’re fully informed about your borrowing options.Keep Reading
You may also like
Ent Credit Union Personal Loans review: get a loan easily
Read this Ent Credit Union Personal Loans review and learn about this loan's long payment terms and much more!Keep Reading
Credit card safety: 8 tips to help keep you safe
Worried about your credit card safety? Here are 8 applicable tips that will help you stay safe and secure your credit card.Keep Reading