SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit credit card review
The SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card is a great new option for people looking to earn rewards on their everyday spending. Read our review to find out more!
SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card: Get exclusive entertainment and dining perks!
If you have a good credit score, Capital One has a rewards credit card for you. The SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card offers cash back on all your purchases, plus some extra perks just for swiping your card.
So whether you’re stocking up at the grocery store or streaming your favorite show, you can rack up the rewards with ease.
Plus, there’s no annual fee to worry about. See below to learn more about its main features.
- Credit Score: You need a good credit score (between 670 to 739) to become eligible for the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card.
- APR: The card has a 28.49% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Fee: The SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit charges no annual fee.
- Fees: 3% for balance transfers. 3% (or $10) for cash advances. Up to $40 in late payment fees.
- Welcome bonus: New members will be able to earn the standard SavorOne rewards, but without the intro, APR offer, or cash bonus.
- Rewards: All cardholders get 3% back on entertainment, eligible streaming services, grocery stores, and dining. Plus, a 1% flat rate on everything else.
This card has an interesting welcome offer for new members. While new cardholders can’t redeem the welcome bonus offered by the SavorOne Rewards (which requires excellent credit), they can take advantage of the exact same rewards on purchases.
The card’s APR is higher than most of its competitors in the same segment. However, if you pay your balance in full every month, it’s not something you’ll have to worry about.
If you want to learn more about the amazing features and benefits of the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit from Capital One, keep reading our full review below.
SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card: how does it work?
The SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card is a great international card issued by Capital One. First, it’s well accepted worldwide due to its Mastercard coverage.
Second, it doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fees, making it a valuable companion abroad.
This card will give you all the perks and benefits of the SavorOne credit card but without an excellent score requirement.
For the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit, all you need is a good credit score, and you’re set.
There are absolutely zero annual fee charges. You’ll get 3% back on dining, selected streaming services, grocery stores, and dining.
Plus, 1% on every other daily purchase. Earn even more by purchasing entertainment tickets via Capital One Entertainment, with an 8% return.
The card also offers travel coverage, concierge services, fraud liability, and more. Finally, using the bank’s mobile app, you can easily manage your card on the go.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Every credit card has highlights and lowlights, and the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card is no different. See below to learn more details about the pros and cons.
- You’ll have access to excellent ongoing rewards without excellent score requirements;
- The SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card has zero annual and foreign transaction fees;
- Earn even more rewards by purchasing entertainment tickets through Capital One Entertainment;
- Get additional benefits like zero fraud liability, 24/7 customer service, extended warranty, and more.
- The APR is on the high-side, so if you carry a balance from month to month, you’ll end up paying a lot of interest.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes, to become eligible for the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card, you need a good credit score.
That is anywhere between 670 to 739. However, keep in mind that just your score rating is not a guarantee of approval.
Learn how to apply and get a SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card
If you’re interested in applying for the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card, follow the link below, and we’ll show you how.
It’s an easy and quick process that you can do online in just a few minutes.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Discover it® Student chrome or Discover it® Student Cash Back
Check out this car comparison between Discover it® Student Chrome and Discover it® Student Cash Back and choose the best for your needs.Keep Reading
Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card application
Learn all about the Mission Lane Visa® Card application process and how this credit card can set you on the right credit-building path.Keep Reading
United Club℠ Infinite Card review: Earn rewards and enjoy luxury perks
If you're looking for high rewards, lounge access, and travel perks, have a look at this United Club℠ Infinite Card review.Keep Reading
You may also like
African Bank Personal Loan review
The African Bank Personal Loan offers quick funding and personalised rates to fit your budget. Check our full review to learn more!Keep Reading
The Best Apps for Personal Trainers: Boost Your Fitness Training
Find out how you can improve your fitness classes with the best apps for personal trainers! Read on to learn more!Keep Reading