Capital One Bank review
If you like straightforward banks, you're going to love what Capital One Bank has to offer you. Enjoy all of its financial services, some with no fees at all. Read this review to get everything about this bank.
Capital One Bank: one of the best banks in the U.S.
If you live in a city and not in the middle of the jungle, you’ve certainly seen a Capital One Bank logo somewhere and should read this review to see what’s this bank all about.
Capital One is a straightforward bank and has one of the best online and mobile banking services in the U.S. As it is known for its excellent credit card options, you can also get other financial products and services, such as accounts and buy Certificates of Deposits.
- Financial products offered: checkings account; savings account; kids savings account; credit cards; certificates of deposit.
- Fee: No fees to open and use checking and saving accounts; No fee to use ATMs. Some fees may apply for additional services.
- Minimum balance: No minimum balance.
Capital One: is it a good bank?
Capital One Bank has an excellent review by its users, especially on the mobile banking app. Opening your account is easy, and you’ll pay no fees for it.
It doesn’t have many physical branches, and some states have none. But you’ll certainly be able to solve all of your problems online or by phone, as they have great customer service.
Most customers feel very respected, as there are no overwhelming fees, and the service is very friendly.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One Bank: should you open an account?
Capital One banks perform very well in almost every review and offer valuable products at fair prices. Let’s highlight some pros and cons you can possibly perceive being a Capital One Bank customer:
- No monthly fees on your accounts
- No minimum deposit to open your account
- If you need to use an ATM, you have access to more than 70,000 with no fees to use it
- The mobile banking service is excellent, and the customer service is too.
- There is an interest option to open a Kids Savings Account for your children with no fees, and it will automatically turn into a 360 savings account as soon as they turn 18 years old.
- If you prefer going to a physical branch to solve your questions, you may miss one in your city, as there are not many of them around.
- The interest rates on savings accounts are good, but they could be better (like other accounts are).
Why should you choose Capital One Bank?
If you are not keen on having face-to-face service and do well using the bank’s online services, Capital One Bank is perfect for you.
It is straightforward and has no fees. You’ll have everything you need from a bank account and can solve everything with your mobile banking app.
How to start banking with Capital One Bank
With outstanding online services, opening and maintaining your Capital One Bank account will be easy. You can open your account or apply for a credit card if you already have one.
Don’t matter which financial product you’d like to get, you can apply for it from the comfort of your house. We’ll give you some tips to do it, just tap the following content.
Related content: How to apply for a Capital One Bank?
TrueAmericanLoan application process: Find just the right loan!
In this TrueAmericanLoan application, you will learn how to use this platform to start getting multiple loan offers within minutes.Keep Reading
Next Day Personal Loan review
Read our Next Day Personal Loan review to learn how you can find the perfect personal loan for you, with the best rates and terms!Keep Reading
You may also like
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Credit Card review
Read our Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Credit Card review to learn everything about this exclusive and rewarding card.Keep Reading
Read our comprehensive 247LoanPros review to learn if their services, features and benefits are the best for your loan situation.Keep Reading