Capital One Bank review
If you like straightforward banks, you're going to love what Capital One Bank has to offer you. Enjoy all of its financial services, some with no fees at all. Read this review to get everything about this bank.
Capital One Bank: one of the best banks in the U.S.
If you live in a city and not in the middle of the jungle, you’ve certainly seen a Capital One Bank logo somewhere and should read this review to see what’s this bank all about.
Capital One is a straightforward bank and has one of the best online and mobile banking services in the U.S. As it is known for its excellent credit card options, you can also get other financial products and services, such as accounts and buy Certificates of Deposits.
- Financial products offered: checkings account; savings account; kids savings account; credit cards; certificates of deposit.
- Fee: No fees to open and use checking and saving accounts; No fee to use ATMs. Some fees may apply for additional services.
- Minimum balance: No minimum balance.
Capital One: is it a good bank?
Capital One Bank has an excellent review by its users, especially on the mobile banking app. Opening your account is easy, and you’ll pay no fees for it.
It doesn’t have many physical branches, and some states have none. But you’ll certainly be able to solve all of your problems online or by phone, as they have great customer service.
Most customers feel very respected, as there are no overwhelming fees, and the service is very friendly.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One Bank: should you open an account?
Capital One banks perform very well in almost every review and offer valuable products at fair prices. Let’s highlight some pros and cons you can possibly perceive being a Capital One Bank customer:
- No monthly fees on your accounts
- No minimum deposit to open your account
- If you need to use an ATM, you have access to more than 70,000 with no fees to use it
- The mobile banking service is excellent, and the customer service is too.
- There is an interest option to open a Kids Savings Account for your children with no fees, and it will automatically turn into a 360 savings account as soon as they turn 18 years old.
- If you prefer going to a physical branch to solve your questions, you may miss one in your city, as there are not many of them around.
- The interest rates on savings accounts are good, but they could be better (like other accounts are).
Why should you choose Capital One Bank?
If you are not keen on having face-to-face service and do well using the bank’s online services, Capital One Bank is perfect for you.
It is straightforward and has no fees. You’ll have everything you need from a bank account and can solve everything with your mobile banking app.
How to start banking with Capital One Bank
With outstanding online services, opening and maintaining your Capital One Bank account will be easy. You can open your account or apply for a credit card if you already have one.
Don’t matter which financial product you’d like to get, you can apply for it from the comfort of your house. We’ll give you some tips to do it, just tap the following content.
Related content: How to apply for a Capital One Bank?
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Absa Student Credit Card online application
Looking to get a student credit card that helps you build credit? With this Absa Student Credit Card application guide you can!Keep Reading
Capital One® Guaranteed Mastercard® application process: A great way to raise your credit score
See how you can apply for a Capital One® Guaranteed Mastercard® and take the next steps into building a better credit.Keep Reading
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Secured review
Looking to earn cashback on all purchases a pay no annual fee? Check out this Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Secured review.Keep Reading
You may also like
How to get your American Express® Green Card: easy application to earn rewards and premium benefits
In this American Express® Green Card application guide you will learn how to get this card in just a few minutes!Keep Reading
Total Visa® Card application
Applying for the Total Visa® Card is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. Learn more about how you can get started today.Keep Reading
Online application guide to get your Citi Simplicity® Card
This Citi Simplicity® Card application guide will take you by the hand through the whole process in just a few minutes.Keep Reading