Spark Cash Plus Credit Card review
Capital One offers a business card that adapts to your company’s needs while providing generous rewards. Check out our Spark Cash Plus review to learn more!
Spark Cash Plus: Earn up to $1,000 in cash bonus within the first 6 months!
The Spark Cash Plus Business Credit Card from Capital One is a great option for business owners who are looking for an effective and flexible way to manage their expenses.
This card offers a generous cash back rewards program that allows you to earn 2% on every purchase with no restrictions or limitations.
Members can also take advantage of Capital One Travel and get 5% back when booking their travels.
- Credit Score: Capital One requires an excellent score for this card.
- APR: It charges no annual percentage rate, but rather a 2,99% monthly late fee.
- Annual Fee: To own this card, the card member will have to pay a $150 annual fee.
- Fees: 3% or $3 for cash advances.
- Welcome bonus: Up to $1,000 within six months so long as the card member meets the spending requirements ($50,000).
- Rewards: 2% unlimited cash back on all purchases, with no restrictions or categories to choose from. 5% on car rentals and hotels booked through Capital One’s travel program.
The Spark Cash Plus Credit Card charges no APR, but rather a 2,99% monthly fee, since the card’s balance is due in full every month.
New members also have a chance at a $1,000 cash bonus after meeting the spending requirements within the first 6 months.
Cardholders will have access to plenty of additional benefits, such as purchase protection, extended warranty coverage and zero fraud liability.
They can also take advantage of free employee cards and customized spending limits.
So if you’re looking for an effective way to manage your business expenses and take advantage of attractive rewards, keep reading our Spark Cash Plus Credit Card review!
Spark Cash Plus Credit Card: how does it work?
The Spark Cash Plus Credit Card from Capital One is a great way to earn cash back on your business expenses.
With its generous rewards rate of 2% cash back on all purchases, it’s easy to see why many business owners are drawn to this card.
There’s no foreign transaction fee on international purchases which makes this a great travel card for business owners who often travel internationally.
There are no annual percentage rates attached to the card because it’s a “paid-in-full” product, but there’s a 2,99% late fee.
The Spark Cash Plus charges an $150 annual fee, which might sound expensive.
However, card members can earn a $200 cash bonus every calendar year after spending $200,000 or more on the card. That bonus alone covers the fee and helps soften the blow.
Another interesting feature is that there is no preset spending limit to the Spark Cash Plus.
This is a card that adapts its credit limit according to a series of factors such as spending behavior, credit profile and more.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
There are many advantages for using the Spark Cash Plus Credit Card for your business purposes.
However, there are also a couple of drawbacks that might influence your decision. Check them out below.
- There’s a generous rewards rate with no spending categories or limitations;
- You can get a sign up bonus of $1,000 by meeting the spending requirements;
- Plenty of management tools at your disposal via Capital One’s mobile app;
- There are no foreign transaction fees, which makes it a great card for international travels and purchases;
- Annual cash bonus that might help offset the annual fee if you meet the spending requirements.
- High membership fee with the $150 annual charge;
- You must pay your balance in full every month;
- Requires an excellent credit score from new applicants.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To become eligible for the Spark Cash Plus Credit Card, all applicants must have an excellent score.
However, that is not the only criteria Capital One uses in order to approve new requests.
Additional key data points such as income, credit history, payments history and more are also taken into account with any new requests and play a determining factor on approval odds.
Learn how to apply and get a Spark Cash Plus Credit Card
Applying for the Spark Cash Plus Credit Card is easy. Check the following link to learn more details about the entire process and the documentation for all new applications.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Earnest Private Student Loan review
Any student looking for a flexible loan should take a look at this Earnest Private Student Loan review. Read this post to learn about it!Keep Reading
CreditSoup Consumer Connect review
In this CreditSoup Consumer Connect review you will learn about the pros and cons of this excellent financial services aggregator!Keep Reading
You may also like
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card application
Apply for the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card and enjoy premium rewards like bonus points on purchases and no annual fee!Keep Reading
How to get your Crypto.com Visa Card: online application and generous perks
In this Crypto.com Visa Card application guide you will learn how to get this card so that you can use your crypto for real-world purchases.Keep Reading
Unearth the Best Games for Android Offline for On-the-Go Fun!
Dive into immersive adventures and challenging puzzles without needing an internet connection. See the best games for Android offline!Keep Reading