Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card review
Upgrade will give you a better way to pay your card balance. One that gives you more control over your finances. This review will explain more about this card's features.
Understanding Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card: is it a credit card or a personal loan?
This Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card review will clarify some doubts you may have about it. After all, is it really a credit card? How can it have such a unique payment program, unlike any other credit card?
- Sign-up bonus: No welcome bonus on this card, just for de Upgrade checking account with a debit card.
- Annual fee: No annual or any other kind of maintenance fee.
- Rewards: 1.5% cashback when you pay your monthly bill.
- Other perks: Contactless card technology, mobile app, fixed-rate monthly payments.
- APR: 8.99% to 29.99% APR
If you need to make a big purchase, you can opt for the Upgrade Cash Rewards instead of a personal loan. This card is easy to get and you’ll get cash back as a reward. If you like what you’re reading, stay ‘till the end of this post to see Upgrade’s features.
Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card: is it a good card?
The Upgrade credit card will give you a new approach to how you deal with your credit card balance. It gives you the opportunity of full control over your budget. Now, when you make a big purchase on your card, you’ll know exactly how much this purchase will cost you if you split it into fixed-rate installments.
The credit limit range from $500 to $50,000, but most people with a good or excellent credit score will get $25,000. This credit card looks like a personal loan but is way more simple. You can even pre-apply to check your offer before you make any check on your credit score.
To get just a little better, every time you pay your credit card bill you’ll get 1.5% cash back of the amount paid. And what about the annual fee? Don’t worry, you won’t pay any fee to use this card.
You will be redirected to another website
Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card: should you get one?
- Fixed-rate monthly payment to help you stick to your budget and avoid paying too much interest on your balance.
- Cash back on every purchase. Earn 1.5% of your expenses back.
- Easy to apply and you can check your offer with no hard inquiry on your credit score.
- Mobile app to manage your account, virtual card, and contactless card technology.
- To get the lower APR you’ll be required to present an excellent credit score and to put your payments on autopay. In other cases, the APR can be higher.
- There is no sign-up bonus or Intro APR.
What is the required credit score?
To get the Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards you’ll need a good or excellent credit score. If you have an average score you’ll get offered another Upgrade card or a secured one.
Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card application
If you’d like to enjoy the benefits that Upgrade Visa with Cash Rewards credit card has to offer as you’ve seen in this review, read the following content and apply for this card. You’ll be able to start using it right away with your virtual card.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
First Digital Mastercard Credit Card application
Getting your First Digital Mastercard credit card will help you improve your credit score and your finances. We'll tell you how to get one!Keep Reading
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured review
Get approved easily and pay no annual fee! Check out this Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured review and learn more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card review: high ongoing rewards
In this Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card review you will learn about this card's high ongoing rewards and huge welcome bonus.Keep Reading
How to easily find offers using CreditSoup Consumer Connect
In this CreditSoup Consumer Connect guide, you will learn how to use this amazing platform to apply for financial services.Keep Reading
FNB Aspire credit card review: Earn cashback in eBucks rewards!
If you're on the look out for a card that offers rewards on purchases, check out this FNB Aspire credit card review.Keep Reading