Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review
The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card is designed to make your everyday life a little more extraordinary. Learn all about the benefits, features, and more in this comprehensive review.
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card: Earn 20,000 bonus points when you sign-up!
Are you looking for a little extra something while accumulating rewards on your everyday spending? This Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review might just give you what you’re after. Get ready to dive into all of the benefits and features of this exceptional credit card offering.
With no annual fee and access to a variety of exciting benefits, the Autograph℠ Card is your ticket to making every purchase count.
- Credit Score: Between good and excellent is recommended.
- APR: Enjoy a 0% APR for 12 months on purchases. Once that period ends, a variable between 19.49% and 29.49% applies for both purchases and balance transfers. The cash advance/overdraft protection APR is 29.99% variable.
- Annual Fee: The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card charges $0 annual fee.
- Fees: $5 or 3% for the first 120 days of membership on balance transfers, then 5%. 5% or $10 for cash advances. Late payments have a fee up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: 20,000 bonus points that equals to $200 cash redemption value once you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of membership.
- Rewards: Earn unlimited 3x points on what you spend the most such as restaurants, travel, transit, selected streaming services, gas and phone plans. All other purchases have a 1x points value.
From flexible redemption options to fraud protection features – this card provides an ideal combination for travelers and practical spenders alike who are seeking convenience as well as value from their credit cards.
In this Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review, we will break down all the details about this popular rewards card, from its rewards program to its sign-up bonus.
Keep reading if you’re curious about what makes the Autograph℠ stand out from other products on the market!
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card: how does it work?
The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card is a great way to manage your finances and rewards.
With this card, you can earn points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases which you can use towards travel, merchandise, gift cards, cash back and more!
The Autograph℠ Card offers a $200 cash redemption value in the shape of 20,000 bonus points for new members who spend at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
New members can also enjoy a 12-month 0% intro APR on purchases.
With this card, you’ll have access to features and benefits such as cell phone protection up to $600, $0 Fraud Liability, Wells Fargo’s Credit Close-Up℠ and more.
Additionally, Visa Signature® gives you extra perks like concierge services and Luxury Hotel Collection.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
This card offers a great way to get access to VIP experiences, rewards and services. But what are the pros and cons?
Let’s take a closer look at them next in our Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review to help you decide if it’s right for you.
- Earn a $200 cash redemption value as a new member once you meet the spending requirements;
- Have access to exclusive benefits and special perks with a $0 annual fee;
- Earn unlimited 3 points per dollar on gas, travel, dining, and more;
- Take advantage of an extensive intro 0% on purchases for 12 months;
- $0 Fraud Liability, Visa Signature® privileges, cell phone protection and more.
- The Autograph℠ Card has no balance transfer offer;
- The variable APR can get as high as 29.49% depending on your creditworthiness.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Our Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review might have left you wondering whether a good credit score is needed to apply. The answer is yes and no.
While Wells Fargo does take into account your credit score when considering your application, they also check other factors such as your income level, payment history, and existing debt during the review process.
The recommended score is 700+, but if you excel at other financial areas, you might be able to get the card with a slightly lower score.
Learn how to apply and get a Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
So, are you ready to step up your credit card game after reading our Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review? We can help!
Applying for it is simple and you can request yours online in just a few minutes.
In the following link, we’ll show you all the details about the application process and what you can expect from it. Read on for more!
Spark 1% Classic Credit Card review: perfect for small businesses
Check our review to learn about the Capital One Spark 1% Classic Credit Card and how your business can benefit greatly from it!Keep Reading
Standard Bank Gold Credit Card online application: low monthly fee
In this Standard Bank Gold Credit Card application guide we are going to take you by the hand and show you how to get this card.Keep Reading
Self Visa® Credit Card review: Build your credit profile and earn interest on your savings
In this Self Visa® Credit Card review, you will see how this card helps you build your credit profile and earn interest on your savings.Keep Reading
You may also like
The difference between security token and utility token
Learn the key difference between security token and utility token, what they are used for, and which one is best suited to you.Keep Reading
Discover it® Student Chrome Card review
If you’re a student looking for financial independence, then this Discover it® Student Chrome review is for you. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading