Best Mastercard Credit Cards: find the one for you!
We've all wondered what the best Mastercard credit cards would be, right? Check our Mastercard credit card reviews and learn which of them could be your next credit card!
by Aline Barbosa
Looking for the best Mastercard credit card? Check our selection to pick the one that best suits your financial objectives!
Are you interested in choosing your next credit card but keep getting lost amidst the endless variety of products flooding the market? If you are in search of a reliable and widely accepted credit card banner, you surely are considering Mastercard! We’ve selected the best Mastercard credit cards in Canada so that you can take your pick with knowledge and wisdom.
Here you will find the most comprehensive and in-depth Mastercard credit card reviews, paired with our experience and know-how to give you the consulting you need to make your choice. In conclusion, rely on us and our vast knowledge to present you with the very best selection for your financial life!
Here are our top 3 choices for the best Mastercard credit cards with reviews!
Let’s not waste any more time! We will go over the very best options, presenting their perks and need-to-knows, as well as linking our full reviews, when available, so that you can make your research the most complete. After all, no knowledge and advice are good enough when trying to decide the next step in your credit life!
You will be redirected to another website
Tangerine Money-Back Card
|Credit Score||Fair – Good.|
|Cash back rewards||0.5% to 2% cashback on eligible purchases.|
A customizable cashback credit card, the Tangerine Money-Back is a versatile product offering low APR and no annual fees! Pick two categories where you will earn the largest money back rewards and get standard margins for all other purchases you make with this card! Not only is it a modern take on the genre, but it is also accessible to not-so-perfect credit scores!
- Two customizable categories for unlimited 2% cashback.
- Linking your Tangerine Savings Account gives you access to a third category for unlimited 2% cashback.
- Unlimited 0.5% cashback on all other purchases.
- For a limited time, earn 10% cashback on all purchases up to $1,000 made in the first two months of account opening.
Did we score a point when we offered you the Tangerine Money-Back credit card? Not only is it an accessible card, but it also features a great reward package with no annual fees! In conclusion, all you could ask for in a credit card.
BMO CashBack® World Elite® Card
|Credit Score||Good – Excellent.|
|Regular APR||From 20.99% to 23.99% variable APR (21.99% for people living in Quebec).|
|Cash back rewards||1% to 5% cashback on eligible purchases.|
Versatile, elegant, and prestigious. Pick the adjective you want to use for BMO’s take on an Elite cashback card. This card has not been voted one of the best credit cards in Canada over nothing. Featuring a wide-range reward plan with flexible ways to redeem these rewards, it is indeed a solid card and might be an excellent choice for your financial lifestyle!
- Unlimited cashback rewards.
- 2% to 5% cashback on selected categories.
- 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- For a limited time, get up to 10% cashback on purchases for the first three months and a waived annual fee for the first year.
- BMO also offers roadside assistance and travel and medical protection.
- Choose how to redeem your rewards, from statement credit to savings account balance.
MBNA Rewards World Elite® Card
|Credit Score||Average – Excellent.|
|Regular APR||From 19.99% to 24.99% variable APR.|
|Point rewards||1 – 5 points on eligible purchases.|
A great card featuring a point-based reward system, the MBNA Rewards World Elite® credit card is one of the finest Mastercard products currently in circulation. Not only does this card offer you cashback redeeming options, but it also offers many other ways for you to reap your rewards, besides all other benefits attached to this excellent credit card!
- Welcome bonus of up to 30,000 points should you qualify in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Limited 5 points awarded for every dollar spent on multiple selected categories.
- Unlimited 1-point rewards for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points don’t have an expiration date.
- Birthday gift equaling 10% of the points you’ve collected in the past 12 months prior to your birthday.
- Flexible reward redemption process.
- Multiple benefits ranging from emergency services, trip, and legal assistance, travel and medical insurance, and more.
Now if you want to book a trip, a cashback card might be a powerful ally. Follow the link below to learn the best options available in 2022!
Best cashback cards for travel
No more long lists and unnecessary information. Here we will present you with the very best cashback credit cards for travel!
Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card review
Check our Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card review and learn how to build a solid financial future!Keep Reading
Best secured credit cards: build and establish good credit!
Find the best secured credit cards for your needs, compare all of our top rated options, and learn about their benefits and drawbacks.Keep Reading
Reasons to always check your credit report
Find out why you should constantly check your credit report to help you monitor what's going on with your financial status.Keep Reading
You may also like
What is sustainable finances?
What is sustainable finances? If you are asking yourself this question, read this article and learn what you need to know about it.Keep Reading
BankProv review: is it trustworthy?
This BankProv review presents this innovative bank that specializes in intelligent financial solutions for state-of-the-art businesses.Keep Reading
Disney® Visa® Debit Card review
Read our Disney® Visa® Debit Card review to learn how you can get exclusive perks and discounts on the happiest place on earth!Keep Reading