7 best student loans in 2022: find the best to help you graduate
Don't settle for a bad student loan. It is important to find the best possible option for you. This post will show you some of the best student loans available, and you'll certainly find one that fits you.
Find great options for student loans: you’ll achieve all of your career goals
If you already signed for a Federal loan but still need more money to cover your costs, take a look at the best student loans you can get in 2022.
It will be worth it! Just pay attention to pick the best for you and have the discipline to pay it back.
Learn more about the 7 best loans a student can get in 2022
Finding the best student loan can be a little overwhelming. But this list will help you go straight to the best ones. Your quest will get easier.
After all, going to college and having a ton of new things to study is all you have to focus on right now. Your student loan should help you, and not give you more problems to think about.
Get in touch with at least three of the eight lenders on this list to make a comparison by yourself. Many factors will impact your offer and the conditions you’ll get on your student loan.
There is no one size fits all, so read the list all the way to find the best student loan for you in 2022.
You will be redirected to another website
Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
|$1,500 – $45,000
|No up-front fees of any kind
|varies according to repayment conditions and terms, from 4.99% to 6.74%
Rhode Island Student Loan Authority Highlights
- RISLA’s website is excellent. Very intuitive, and every piece of relevant information is accessible, including pros and cons for every type of loan
- You can apply with a co-signer and it can be released if you make your payments on time every month for two years
- Terms from 10 to 15 years
- College planning to help you achieve your career without compromising your finances for too long.
|$1,000 up to the total amount to cover your cost of attendance.
|$0 application fee, $0 origination fee.
|Range from 0.94% to 14.20%, depending on your creditworthiness and type of payment.
College Ave Highlights
- With College Ave you can borrow the total amount you need to attend college.
- Has one of the best interest rates among lenders.
- If you choose to enroll in autopay you get a 0,25% discount on your interest rate
- You can also choose between fixed-rate and variable-rate.
- Applying is easy and fast and will take you only a few minutes to apply and to get an answer.
- Loan terms vary from 5 to 15 years.
- Available prequalification
|$2,001 up to $200,000 max per year.
|No up-front fees, but charges a late fee if you don’t pay on time.
|0,98% to 13,61%
- The current promotion gives you the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship giveback. Terms apply.
- Ascent provides you with many useful tools and benefits, like life insurance, apps to manage your mental health, educational content, and more.
- Co-signer can be released after just 12 months of responsible repayment.
- If you face financial hardship, you can ask for one up to three months of forbearance, with no more than 12 months in a roll or 24 months total during your loan term.
- Ascent has been awarded as one of the best places to work, and you know that happy staff makes a better job and satisfied customers.
SoFi Student Loans
|$5,000 to the full cost of attendance
|No loan fees
|1.89% – 13.30%
- If you or a co-signer already uses any other SoFi financial product, you’ll have access to the same benefits.
- Special program to help you if you get unemployed. SoFi will not only suspend your loan installments for three up to twelve months but will also give you professional counseling and advice to improve your resume. You’ll certainly get a new job and won’t fall into a snowball of debt.
- Make your payments always on time for 24 months and your co-signer will be released.
- SoFi offers many types of student loans, but they’re specialized in loans for graduate, law, and business students.
|Maximum $20,00 per year, starting at $3,000
|No fees, neither origination, application, or pre-payment fees.
|6.99% to 12.99%
Funding U Highlights
- If you’re a good student, this is your moment to shine. Funding U does not require a good credit score or a co-signer. It will analyze your grades, according to your year in college.
- Currently not available in all US States.
- When you apply for a Funding U loan, you’ll get an offer with no credit check, and you’ll get a professional assisting you to find the best loan option.
Discover Student Loans
|Get as much as you need up to your full cost of attendance.
|2.99% up to 13.99%
- Your good grades will get rewarded with a cash bonus.
- Discover has been awarded as one of the best private loans for undergraduate students.
- You can choose a fixed-rate or variable rate, with a discount for autopay enrollment.
- You can apply in just a few minutes, and Discover will also help you find scholarships if you wish.
|No origination fees, and no up-front fees.
|2% – 13.72% APR, depending if it’s fixed or variable.
Sallie Mae Highlights
- Sallie Mae will give you full assistance to make it possible for you to attend college. They’ll encourage you to apply for a federal loan, search for scholarships and save money to repay your loans as quickly as possible. All of this will help you save money.
- You get a discount on your interest rate for autopay.
- Many options for every student.
- Educational content and support to help you successfully pay off your loans
Build your credit while you’re in college: the 5 best starter credit cards
If you’re at college, you probably need a co-signer to get one of the best student loans in 2022 because you still don’t have a bright credit score.
Getting a credit card with no credit history is possible, and we’ll show you some of the best. With one of these cards in hand, you will build an excellent credit score. Once you graduate, you’ll get better loan offers to start your own business.
Discover it® Cash Back application
Learn how easy the Discover it® Cash Back Card application process is and how you can request a card online in just a few minutes.Keep Reading
Chase Freedom® Student credit card review
Check out our Chase Freedom® Student credit card review to learn how this credit card can help you through your college years!Keep Reading
You may also like
The Best Apps to Edit Your Photo and Fuel Your Creativity
Looking to improve your photography skills? Discover the ultimate collection of best apps to edit your photo and make it pop!Keep Reading
Coinbase Card review: a simple way to accumulate crypto
In this Coinbase Card review you will see how this card allows you to accumulate crypto at virtually no risk.Keep Reading
How to get your J.P. Morgan Reserve Card: online application process
This J.P. Morgan Reserve Card application guide will take you through the application process for this exclusive, invite-only card.Keep Reading