5 best cards for those with no credit history: start your credit journey the right way.
Learn more about starter credit cards for people with no credit score on this post. You'll find the best card for you!
by Julia Bermudez
Find great options for credit cards if you have no credit history: you deserve a good card even if it’s your first.
We’ll show you the best cards for people with no credit history. Because you don’t need to settle for a bad card just because you still don’t have a good credit score.
Best cards for students: it can be better than you
Don't settle for a bad credit card. You can get one of the best credit cards for students.
You can choose a good starter credit card. And this card will be your ticket to ride your credit building trip. The destination is an excellent credit score, and you can get there with the help of a good credit card and some discipline to use it responsibly. This article will give you some good options to choose from.
If you have no credit history, one of these cards may be the one for you: check it out!
Having a good credit score is important for your adult life. You may need a credit line or a loan to achieve your goals. At this moment, a good score will make the difference and help you get the best deal.
The same happens when you want to buy a house or a car. You will save money if you build a strong credit score. So, if you have no credit history, this is good. You have a blank sheet to write your history, and it can be an excellent one.
Especially with the help of one of the best credit cards for people with no credit history. Read this list and find the one for you.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards
|Credit Score||No credit score required|
|Regular APR||variable 26.99% APR|
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Highlights
- This card will cost you $0 per year, with no annual fee and no maintenance fee
- The security deposit can be as low as $200, and if you’re a responsible good user for 6 months you can get your deposit back as a statement credit.
- You’ll get approved for this card even if you have a bad credit score. Your security deposit act as collateral, so the issuer can trust you.
- This is a real credit line, so you’ll get your credit history reported to credit bureaus. Soon you’ll have an excellent score.
- Even with a possibly high APR, you can avoid carrying a balance by paying your card in full every month.
The application process is simple and online, and you can learn more about it on the following link
Capital One Quicksilver Secured application
Find out why the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Card is a great credit card for people who have bad or limited credit and are looking to build their credit.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Card review
Find out everything you need to know about the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card, including a breakdown of its key features, benefits, and drawback
Secured Sable ONE credit card
|Credit Score||Bad or no credit at all|
|Regular APR||Variable 11.74%|
Sable ONE Secured card Highlights
- Sable is a financial company with cash management solutions. You can get this Sable secured credit card and also a checkings account with a debit card.
- The rewards program will give you cash back, and the rates are 1% – 2% on selected purchases.
- In your first year as a client using the Sable secured credit card, you will get a double cashback as a gift. Sable will double every cashback you earn in your first 12 months.
- No annual or monthly fee.
- Modern mobile app with useful features.
If you’d like to learn more about this card and its application process, check the following contents here on this website.
Secured Sable ONE credit card application
Tired of bad credit? Learn how to apply for the Secured Sable ONE Credit Card and start repairing your score today! Get 2% cash back on selected purchases and no fees.
Secured Sable ONE credit card review
Are you after a secured credit card to help get your credit score back on track? Then meet the Secured Sable ONE Credit Card! Read our review for all the details.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card
|Credit Score||Poor/Bad/ No credit score|
|Regular APR||17.64% variable APR|
OpenSky Secured Visa Highlights
- Don’t worry about a credit check, because OpenSky won’t make any.
- It charges a small annual fee but will give you a credit line with no unnecessary bureaucracy.
- You’ll apply online and OpenSky will analyze your application in minutes to give you an answer.
- The security deposit is FDIC insured, and you can start with a $200 deposit to set your credit limit
- Use it responsibly and get your credit history reported to credit bureaus.
If you want a straightforward credit card, check the following content to learn how you can get this card.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card application
Do you want to apply for the OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card and enjoy its benefits? Read this review and you'll learn everything about the application process.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card review
This card will give you the best opportunity to rebuild your score. And if has a special condition for approvement. Read on to learn more.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa®
|Annual Fee||$75 for your first year, and $99 for the second year ahead.|
Credit One Bank Platinum Highlights
- Get an unsecured credit line with Visa acceptance.
- 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases.
- A good option for people that can’t afford a security deposit but needs to build a credit score. But notice that the annual fee will be charged on your first month, so you’ll pay $75 right away for it.
- Credit One will periodically analyze your usage to consider you for a credit limit increase.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Card application
The Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit Card is a great card for those looking to rebuild their credit history with a $300 initial spending limit!
Credit One Bank® Platinum Credit Card review
Looking for a credit card to help rebuild your credit? Check out the Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit Credit Card, which offers cash back rewards.
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card
|Credit Score||No credit score is required for the application process.|
|Annual Fee||$0 annual fee to enjoy this card benefits.|
|Regular APR||variable 26.74%|
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Highlights
- This card has no welcome bonus, but it has a generous rewards program.
- You can get from 1% up to 5% cash back on eligible purchases. At least 1% cash back on every purchase!
- Your security deposit (which can range from $300 to $5,000) will be kept in a savings account and will accrue interest.
- US Bank will consider you for an upgrade for the unsecured credit card as soon as you prove you’re a responsible user. You’ll then get your security deposit back to you.
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Card application
Wondering how to apply for the U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card? This post will walk you through the application process step-by-step. Read on to learn more!
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card review
Looking for a secured credit card that can help you rebuild your credit score? Check out the U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card, which comes with cash back reward
What about the best options of cards for poor credit?
Things can be different if you have bad credit instead of no credit. But you still can get a reasonable credit card to rebuild your score. After all, it makes no sense that no credit card issuer is willing to give you a credit card to get a better credit history.
You need it to get back on track, and you deserve a good card too. The following content will show you the same good cards for people with poor credit.
Best cards for poor credit: get a good one!
We know it can be challenging to find a good credit card with a damaged score. But if you read this post you'll find the best ones in the market!
About the author / Julia Bermudez
The Post New recommendation – Red Arrow Loans
Red Arrow Loans is an online loan aggregator that matches your borrower profile to lenders who are likely to provide you with funds.Keep Reading
How to join and start banking with Bank of America?
In this Bank of America application guide, we will show you how you can join it and start banking with this world-class bank.Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business review: 60,000 bonus miles and luxury travel benefits
The Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business credit card gives you access to airport-lounges and much more, as you can see in this review.Keep Reading
You may also like
BlueVine Business Checking Account review: perfect for Small Business Owners
In this BlueVine Business Checking Account review you will see how this is an excellent choice for small business owners.Keep Reading
Overstock credit card review: 10% welcome bonus!
In this Overstock credit card review you will see how you can earn a nice welcome bonus within 90 days at no annual fee. Check it out!Keep Reading
JetBlue Card application process: rewards at a high rate
In this JetBlue Card application guide,, we will show you how to get this card today and start earning 3 points per dollar with JetBlue.Keep Reading