Blue Cash Everyday® credit card review
Get rewards on your everyday expenses with the Blue Cash Everyday credit card. Read this review to see all of its benefits.
Understanding Blue Cash Everyday® credit card: learn about its benefits!
This Blue Cash Everyday® credit card review will show you the pros and cons of this Amex card. The little brother in the American Express family will surprise you.
- Sign-up bonus: $250 cash back if you spend at least $2,000 in the first six months using this card.
- Annual fee: You’ll pay a $0 annual fee to enjoy this card.
- Rewards: 1% to 3% cashback on your purchases. Terms apply.
- Other perks: Car rental insurance; Exclusive tickets to cultural events; Fraud protection; Split a purchase to pay it monthly.
- APR: 15.49% to 25.49% variable APR.
Even if Amex cards are well known for premium travel credit cards, the Blue Cash Everyday® will serve you for the regular life of most citizens. After all, we buy more groceries than air tickets in our lives.
Blue Cash Everyday® credit card: is it a good card?
Most householders will spend most of the family income on housing, food, and transportation. Wouldn’t it be nice to get some cash back on your groceries and gas?
Blue Cash Everyday® gives 1% cash back on every purchase. If you’d like some more, you can count on 2% cash back on gas stations and 3% on grocery stores.
If you think this Amex rewards credit card will cost you a lot of money, think again. The annual fee is nothing more than $0 per year. And if you need, you can choose a purchase to split into monthly fixed payments.
You will be redirected to another website
Blue Cash Everyday® credit card: should you get one?
To properly choose a credit card you need to look at the benefits and also the disadvantages. Look at the pros and cons of this Blue Cash Everyday® credit card review to weigh them.
- No annual or monthly fee.
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR on your purchases for 15 months.
- Travel Insurance when you rent a car.
- If American Express recognizes any fraudulent activity, you will not get charged for this purchase.
- You get to split a selected purchase into fixed monthly payments, paying no interest.
- To get this card you need a good or excellent credit score.
- The grocery bonus cash back has a $6,000 spending cap.
- You can not redeem less than $25 in cash back.
What is the required credit score?
This aspect is common to every American Express card. You need an excellent credit card to apply for this card and enjoy its benefits.
Blue Cash Everyday® credit card application
So, after reading this Blue Cash Everyday® credit card review, have you decided to apply for this card? That’s an excellent choice. If you make responsible use of this credit card, you’ll enjoy many benefits for a $0 annual fee. Check the following content to see how the application process works.
Discover Student Loan application
If you're wondering how to apply for a Discover Student loan and enjoy its benefits, this post is what you're looking for.Keep Reading
Oportun® Visa® Credit Card application
Learn about the simple application process for the Oportun® Visa® Card - a card that helps people build a credit history with affordability.Keep Reading
You may also like
Apple Card application
The Apple Card application process is simple, and you can do it from your phone in just a few minutes without impacting your score. Learn how!Keep Reading
Discovery Bank Platinum Card review: A High-End Credit Card
Are you all about health and fitness? Read this Discovery Bank Platinum Card review and discover a card made for you.Keep Reading