First Digital Mastercard credit card review
Everybody knows the benefits of having a Mastercard, and now you can get one even if you're credit score is not the best. Read this review to learn everything about the First Digital credit card.
First Digital Mastercard credit card: Get a real credit card with no security deposit.
The First Digital Mastercard is perfect for building credit, and this review will show you how. Having a poor credit score is discouraging, but this credit card is the solution for you.
A good or excellent credit card can help you achieve your dreams. Let First Digital give you a helping hand with this unsecured credit line that builds your credit score.
Just make responsible use of this card and you’ll soon have a credit score that will open every door for you. Keep reading to learn every benefit this card has to offer you.
- Sign-up bonus: This credit card does not offer any welcome gift.
- Annual fee: $75 in the first year, and $48 annually from the second year ahead.
- Rewards: Currently no rewards program.
- Other perks: Wide acceptance; simple application process with quick approval.
- APR: The current APR is 35.99%. It will be charged both for purchases and for cash advances.
First Digital Mastercard credit card: is it a good card?
The First Digital Mastercard is an unsecured credit card that does not require any credit score for its new applicants. You’ll get approved even if you’re new to credit and have zero to little credit history.
At a first glance after reading this review, one may think that there are not many benefits to the First Digital Mastercard. It is true that it does not offer any rewards program, and you’ll get no gift to welcome you as a card member. However, we know it can be hard to get a credit card with no good credit score.
How can you build credit if no issuer is willing to give you a credit card? Well, that’s where First Digital outstands. It will give you the credit line regardless of your credit history.
You will be redirected to another website
First Digital Mastercard credit card: should you get one?
While this card is a good option for people looking for a credit building. it has its ups and downs, just like every card. But don’t worry, this review will show you the pros and cons of the First Digital Mastercard credit card in the following.
- Get approved even if you’re credit score is not in its best shape right now.
- 24/7 online customer support if you need help. You can also call during business hours to speak to a human to help you.
- Mastercard is widely accepted and has great reliability everywhere.
- This card will cost you a lot in fees. First, you’ll have to pay a $95 programming fee to activate your card. And after paying that fee, you will also have to pay $75 to use it for the first year. This means $170 just to start using the card. Add $30 to this amount and you could get a secured credit card that gives your deposit back.
- Take care with your credit card balance, or you’ll face a 35.99% APR.
- Cardmembers earn no rewards or a sign-up bonus when using this credit card.
What is the required credit score?
Absolutely no credit score is required for new applicants. This is the best part about this credit card, and this is what can give you a second chance in the credit field.
First Digital Mastercard application
One of the main advantages we can highlight in this First Digital Mastercard review is the straightforwards application process. You can get this card in just a minute, and the whole process is online. Click the following link and learn how to apply for your First Digital Mastercard and build a perfect credit score.
Capital One Bank review
This Capital One Bank review will show you how this bank works and highlight some pros and cons of using its services.Keep Reading
Best 0% APR Credit Cards
Paying interest on your credit card's balance is not fun. That's why we've made this list with the best 0% APR credit cards!Keep Reading
You may also like
A Complete Guide to Calculating Early Mortgage Payoff
If you are considering an early mortgage payoff, you have come to the right place. Check out these tips and do it the right way.Keep Reading
Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Card application
Learn the easy application process for the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Card and start building your credit today!Keep Reading
FNB Aspire credit card review: Earn cashback in eBucks rewards!
If you're on the look out for a card that offers rewards on purchases, check out this FNB Aspire credit card review.Keep Reading