Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card review
Find out all you need to know about the Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card with this comprehensive review. Learn whether it's a good fit for your needs and financial goals.
Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card: Unlock savings, flexibility and convenience!
Are you ready to take your rewards game to the next level? With the Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card, you can now super-charge your shopping reward experience! You’ll also earn more value for your money.
- Credit Score: You need a healthy credit score to qualify.
- Annual Fee: $99 p.a.
- Intro offer: By spending at least $3,000 within the first 90 days of membership, new cardholders will get 60,000 bonus flybuys points.
- Rewards: 2 Flybuys points per dollar spent on eligible spending. An extra Flybuy point when you shop at Coles.
- P.A.: 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first six months. Then it reverts to the cash advance p.a. which is 19.99% (the same for purchases).
- Other Fees: $1.95 for domestic cash advances under $65, and 3% of the amount for transactions over $65; $5 for international cash advances, $30 for late payments, $2.25 for OTC transactions. $2.20 for paper statements.
With this powerful credit card in your wallet, not only will you reap the benefits of enjoying more rewards points with everyday spending — but also enjoy plenty of additional perks and discounts along the way.
So don’t wait any longer — find out more about why a Coles Rewards Mastercard is one of Australia’s favourite financial tools in our comprehensive review next.
Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card: how does it work?
The Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card is a rewards card that offers valuable perks in exchange of a $99 annual fee.
You can earn up to 3 flybuys points per dollar spent at Coles Supermarkets and 2 points per dollar everywhere else.
The flybuys points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, including flights, gift cards, and merchandise.
With the Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card, you can also enjoy exclusive perks, such as free delivery and special discounts on selected products.
New members can also enjoy 6 months of zero interest on balance transfers, which after the intro period reverts to 19.99% p.a. That is also the rate for purchases and cash advances.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
The Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card has great deals and rewards, but are the pros really worth the cons? Stick around as we take a closer look at this financial product by breaking down what it offers and exploring whether or not it’s actually beneficial to sign up.
- Earn flybuys points for every dollar spent, which can be redeemed for flights, gift cards, and merchandise.
- Complimentary insurance on eligible products and Coles’ Instalment plans.
- Access to Mastercard Priceless Cities, offering unique experiences and offers worldwide, and no foreign transaction fees.
- Competitive interest rate and generous welcome offer.
- The rewards program has some restrictions and may not offer as much value as other rewards programs.
- The card charges an annual fee, so you need to evaluate whether the rewards you’ll get from it are worth it.
- Late payments or exceeding your credit limit can result in penalty fees and interest charges.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes, you generally need a good credit score to apply for the Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card.
The exact credit score required may vary depending on your financial history and other factors, but a higher score generally increases your chances of approval and may also qualify you for a lower interest rate.
Learn how to get a Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
If you’re looking to maximize your shopping experience and get rewarded for every purchase, getting a Coles Rewards Mastercard Credit Card might be the key.
Check the following link and learn how to apply for it
The Post New recommendation – Buy On Trust Lending
See how Buy On Trust Lending can help you upgrade your electronic devices even if you have a low or no credit score!Keep Reading
What is a penalty APR and how does it work?
A missed credit card payment can lead to a lot of trouble, and one of them is a penalty APR. Learn how it works and how you can avoid it.Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Reserve review: earn points on travel and dining
In this Chase Sapphire Reserve review you will learn about this card's incredible bonus, benefits and perks. Check it out!Keep Reading
You may also like
The best credit cards for small businesses in 2023
Learn which are the best credit cards for small businesses and how finding the right one can help your business grow and thrive!Keep Reading
IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card review
See if the IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card is right for you with this comprehensive review. Learn about rewards, features and more!Keep Reading