Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card review
Read this comprehensive review of the Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card to discover all the unique features and benefits that it offers for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card: Get the most out of your business spending with premium benefits!
Are you looking for a way to get rewards and better manage your business expenses? The new Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card from Chase could be the ideal solution to help your business grow.
- Credit Score: A score above 690 is recommended.
- APR: The card has a Flex for Business variable between 18.74% – 26.74%.
- Annual Fee: The Ink Business Premier℠ charges a $195 annual fee.
- Fees: The Ink Business Premier℠ charges a 5% (or $15) of the amount for cash advances, and a late payment fee of $40 or 2% of the minimum due (whichever is greater).
- Welcome bonus: New members can enjoy a generous $1,000 bonus cash back once they spend $10,000 or more within the first 3 months of membership.
- Rewards: 2.5% back on purchases of $5,000 or more, and 2% back on all other business purchases made with the Ink Business Premier℠.
This newest Ink product could be described as a hybrid between a charge card and a credit card.
While it’s a Pay in Full card with solid benefits, it offers flexibility with their Flex for Business program, which allows eligible purchases over $500 to be paid over time.
With incredible cash back rewards and a big-time welcome bonus, the Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card could be exactly what you need to make the most out of your business expenditures.
Keep reading our Ink Business Premier℠ review to learn more!
Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card: how does it work?
The Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card by Chase is a new card from the Ink lineup that offers incredible benefits for business owners.
While it charges a $195 annual fee, you can easily offset it thanks to its high rewards rate.
When you sign up and spend over $10,000 in business expenses within the first 3 months of membership, Chase rewards you with a $1,000 bonus cash back.
Large purchases over $5,000 will earn you 2.5% back, and you’ll also get 2% on all other business expenses.
This is a Pay in Full card, which means you must pay your full balance every month.
However, Chase offers some flexibility with their Flex for Business program, which lets you pay selected purchases of $500 or more over time with a 18.74% – 26.74% variable APR.
The Ink Business Premier℠ offers additional premium benefits such as travel perks (0% foreign transaction fees, and 5% back through Chase Ultimate Rewards® for example).
Plus, purchase protection, zero liability, fraud protection, and free employee cards.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
The Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card comes with lots of great features, but what are its drawbacks? Below, we’ll weigh the pros and cons to help you decide if it’s worth investing in this credit card.
- One of the most lucrative welcome bonuses in the market;
- Amazing cash back rates, and an even bigger boost for large purchases;
- Travel benefits such as 5% back with Chase’s travel program, and no foreign transaction fees;
- Purchase protection, zero fraud liability, extended warranty, cell phone protection, and more!
- The Ink Business Premier℠ charges an annual fee, so if you’re not planning on making big purchases with this card, you may want to look elsewhere;
- You must pay your balance in full every month if they’re not included in the Flex for Business limit;
- The Flex for Business has no introductory APR period.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
To become eligible for the Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card, you must have at least a good credit score. Chase encourages a rating of 690 or higher for a better chance of approval.
Learn how to apply and get an Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card
Whether you are a savvy business owner seeking to manage and optimize your expenses, or an aspiring entrepreneur in the early stages of launching your small business, having an Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card is essential for helping grow and support your endeavor.
In the following link, we’ll guide you through the application process and tell you what to expect from it. Read on!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card review
Considering the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card? Here's what you need to know about the pros and cons of this no-annual-fee credit card.Keep Reading
Disney® Visa® Debit Card application
Learn how the Disney® Visa® Debit Card application process works and start saving money on your next Disney vacation!Keep Reading
Self Visa® Credit Card review: Build your credit profile and earn interest on your savings
In this Self Visa® Credit Card review, you will see how this card helps you build your credit profile and earn interest on your savings.Keep Reading
You may also like
Aspiration Plus Account application
Learn everything you need to know about the Aspiration Plus Account application process and start earning interests right away!Keep Reading
Mission Money Visa® Debit Card review
If you’re looking for an easy and fee-free debit card to add to your wallet, the Mission Money Visa® Debit Card is a fantastic option!Keep Reading
BlueVine Business Checking Account review: perfect for Small Business Owners
In this BlueVine Business Checking Account review you will see how this is an excellent choice for small business owners.Keep Reading