Lowe’s Advantage Card review
Get the lowdown on the Lowe's Advantage Card with this comprehensive review. We'll cover everything from rewards and benefits to fees, so you can make an informed decision about whether it's worth signing up for.
Lowe’s Advantage Card: Tap into special deals and discounts for your next big project!
Are you doing a major home remodel and looking for some way to save money along the way? Then you should definitely check out this comprehensive Lowe’s Advantage Card review.
- Credit Score: To qualify for the Lowe’s Advantage Card, you need a good to excellent credit score (above 690).
- APR: The APR for this card is a variable 26.99%.
- Annual Fee: There’s no membership fees attached to the Lowe’s Advantage.
- Fees: $2 minimum interest charge on late payments.
- Welcome bonus: New members can enjoy a 20% discount off of their first purchase (up to $100).
- Rewards: You can choose between 5% off on eligible purchases, 6 months of special financing at eligible purchases, or 84 monthly payments at a fixed amount and a lower APR on eligible large purchases.
With an optional rewards program and discounts on select purchases, this versatile store card makes it easy to manage your finances while getting some great deals on home improvement essentials!
In this Lowe’s Advantage Card review, we’ll take a comprehensive look at all aspects of the card so you can decide for yourself if applying for one is right for your DIY needs. Read on to learn more!
Lowe’s Advantage Card: how does it work?
You can use the Lowe’s Advantage Card at Lowe’s stores or online at lowes.com.
It’s designed to help you make purchases of home improvement products and services, from appliances and tools to furniture and building materials.
One of the best perks of the Lowe’s Advantage Card is the special financing options it offers on eligible purchases.
Depending on the promotion, you could get deferred interest or reduced APR for a specified period, which can help you save money on larger purchases.
Even though you cannot use this card anywhere else but Lowe’s, it’s crucial to use it responsibly. This means making payments on time and keeping your balance low to avoid the 26.99% variable APR.
If you’re a regular shopper at Lowe’s and want to take advantage of the card’s benefits, it could be a great option to help you save money on your next big home improvement project.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Next in our Lowe’s Advantage Card review, we’ll take an in-depth look at the advantages and potential pitfalls of this store card so that you can decide whether or not it’s worth signing up for.
- New cardholders can get a 20% discount up to $100 on their first purchase;
- There’s no annual or membership fees attached to the Lowe’s Advantage Card;
- You can get 5% off on eligible purchases every day;
- You can also get access to special financing and split large purchases.
- You cannot use this card anywhere else but Lowe’s;
- There’s no low APR promotion attached to the Lowe’s Advantage;
- If you’re planning on carrying a balance, the card’s 26.99% APR will rack up a lot of interest – especially on big purchases.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes, generally, a good credit score is one of the requirements to qualify for the Lowe’s Advantage Card.
However, the specific credit score requirement can vary depending on various factors, such as your income, credit history, and other financial obligations.
Learn how to apply and get a Lowe’s Advantage Card
As a homeowner or serious DIYer, you know how important it is to have reliable and quality supplies for your projects. But you don’t want the expense of having to pay full price every time, right?
Then check the following link to learn how you can apply for a Lowe’s Advantage Card and get access to special offers and discounts!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit credit card review
Excellent rewards should also come with good credit. Check out this SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Credit Card review to learn more!Keep Reading
Bilt Mastercard® Card application
The Bilt Mastercard® Card offers a unique rewards structure for everyday expenses and has no annual fee. Check how to apply for it!Keep Reading
How to open your First National Bank Lifestyle checking account easily
In this First National Bank Lifestyle checking account application guide, we are going to show you how to open an account within minutes.Keep Reading
You may also like
Eastern Bank Personal Loans review
Looking for a personal loan with great rates and a flexible repayment plan? Then check out this Eastern Bank Personal Loans review.Keep Reading
FNB Petro Credit Card review: Enjoy Fuel Discounts
Check out this FNB Petro Credit Card review and learn how this card can save you big on fuel purchases and offer free roadside repair.Keep Reading