Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card review
Learn all about the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card and its features. Find out how you can maximize your rewards and make the most out of your credit card with our comprehensive review.
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card: Unlock luxurious perks and bountiful rewards!
Are you an avid traveler looking to make your trips even smoother and more enjoyable? If so, the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card may be just what you need.
With this card in hand, you’ll have access to a world of exclusive benefits and rewards that are sure to conquer your global travel needs.
- Credit Score: A score above 690 is the recommendation.
- APR: 20.49% to 27.49% variable on purchases, balance transfers and My Chase Loan℠. 29.49% variable on cash advances, and 29.99% penalty APR when it applies.
- Annual Fee: The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ comes with a $250 annual fee.
- Fees: 1.72% monthly for My Chase Plan℠ purchases, 5% or $5 for each balance transfer. 5% or $10 for each cash advance, and late/return payments up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: 85,000 bonus points after making $4,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
- Rewards: 6x points at participating Marriott purchases. 4x points on groceries and dining (up to $15,000 per year), 2x points on everything else.
From hotel stays at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy properties around the world, to generous earning rates on everyday purchases. The value is sure to impress.
But there is so much more that this card can add to your daily needs! So keep reading to learn more about the awesome features of the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card!
See how it could help you save big on your next adventure!
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card: how does it work?
The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card is perfect for Marriott customers looking to take their travel experience to the next level.
The card comes with a sea of valuable rewards that are sure to impress anyone.
To begin with, new members can earn a generous welcome offer of 85,000 bonus points after meeting the spending requirements.
Then, there’s the rewards rate – up to 18.5x points at Marriott, 4x points on dining and groceries (up to $15,000) and 2x points elsewhere.
If that’s not enough, the card charges no foreign transaction fees on international purchases, and offers additional 1,000 points on eligible Marriott stays.
Rewards points never expire and you can redeem them for a series of special benefits.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card currently has a variable APR between 20.49% – 27.49% and its annual fee is at $250.
However, you can offset this cost by prioritizing the card on purchases, and avoid the APR by paying your balance in full every month.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Before you apply, it’s important to understand the full benefits and drawbacks this card offers – after all, getting the right card means selecting one that aligns with your lifestyle and spending habits.
Below, we’ll break down some of the key pros and cons to help you decide if the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card is right for you or not.
- Earn a generous welcome bonus when you apply and spend over $4,000 within the first 3 months of membership;
- Fantastic rewards rate with up to 18.5x points at Marriott. 4x points on dining and groceries (up to $15,000 per year), and 2x points for all else;
- The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card has zero foreign transaction fees;
- Additional 1,000 bonus points per Marriott stay;
- Achieve Marriott elite status;
- Use your card even before it is issued to you by adding it to digital wallets.
- The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ charges an expensive annual fee;
- It offers no low introductory period on purchases or balance transfers.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes, to become eligible for the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card, you need at least a 690 credit score, which qualifies as good.
Other qualification criteria include a solid annual income, a valid Social Security Number and a U.S. mailing address to your name.
Learn how to apply for a Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card
Are you interested in taking advantage of all the rewards and benefits that come with a Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™?
Then check the following link! We’ll take you through a step-by-step journey to show you how easy it is to apply for this card!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Ways to save money in college: 8 simple tips that work
Learn these simple ways to save money in college, and you'll graduate with a good savings account to start your professional life.Keep Reading
Earnest Private Student Loan review
Any student looking for a flexible loan should take a look at this Earnest Private Student Loan review. Read this post to learn about it!Keep Reading
Disney Plus grows while Netflix suffers from churn rates
Disney Plus is spending a lot on original content, and it seems to be paying off. The company had the best report during Q1 of 2022.Keep Reading
You may also like
How to join and start banking with Crescent Bank?
Read this Crescent Bank application guide and learn how to join this bank to achieve your financial goals easily.Keep Reading
Pre-approval for American Express: Your Path to Financial Excellence
Curious about the Pre-approval for American Express? Dive into our guide to uncover the steps to improve your approval chances!Keep Reading
Alaska Airlines Visa® review: Earn miles for every dollar spent
Earn 70,000 miles as a welcome bonus and get free checked bags. Read this Alaska Airlines Visa® review and see how it works.Keep Reading