Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card review
Whether you're a frequent cruiser or just looking for an exciting new credit card, here's our review of the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card to help you make your decision.
Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card: The ultimate card for Royal Caribbean® travel and reward benefits!
Are you looking for an easy, rewarding way to make the most of your next Royal Caribbean cruise experience? If so, the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card could be just what you’re searching for.
- Credit Score: Above 670.
- APR: The Royal Caribbean® has a 17.49% – 27.49% variable APR.
- Annual Fee: There are zero annual fees to the Royal Caribbean® Card.
- Fees: There’s a 20.49% to 29.49% variable APR for cash advances, variable 29.49% for bank cash advances, 3% fee for balance transfers and cash advances, and a late payment fee up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: New members will earn 25,000 MyCruise® bonus points after making $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of membership.
- Rewards: 2 MyCruise® points on eligible purchases with Royal Caribbean® and Celebrity Cruises®, and 1 MyCruise® point on all other purchases.
This one-of-a-kind credit card offers up plenty of bang for buck – especially when combined with exclusive partnership deals available through Royal Caribbean.
In this Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card review, we’re going to cover every little detail about this offer.
Plus, we’ll provide insight into whether it’s the right card for your budget and lifestyle. Ready to dive in? Let’s go!
Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card: how does it work?
Issued by Bank of America, the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card is a low maintenance card for people looking to make the most out of their Royal Caribbean cruises.
New members can earn a generous welcome bonus worth $250 onboard credit.
The card has no annual fee and offers 2 MyCruise® points on qualifying Royal Caribbean® purchases. All other purchases made with the card are worth 1 MyCruise® point.
You can redeem those points for cruise upgrades, discounts, onboard credits, and more.
Members can also enjoy a $50 discount on the Air2Sea program after purchasing $3,500 or more with the card within the first 3 months.
There are no foreign currency conversion fees, so you can also take the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card abroad.
Bank of America offers plenty of security features for added peace of mind. Cardholders can manage their account online with a $0 Liability Guarantee, account alerts, contactless payments, and much more.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
The Royal Caribbean® Card sounds like a sweet deal for anyone who loves to sail the high seas.
But before you sign up, let’s take a close look at whether or not this card is right for you and if its advantages outweigh any potential disadvantages.
- The Royal Caribbean® Card charges no annual or foreign transaction fees;
- Easy to earn welcome bonus that is worth $250 on onboard credits;
- You can earn 2 points on Royal Caribbean® and Celebrity Cruises® purchases;
- There’s a $50 discount on Royal Caribbean’s Air2Sea program (terms apply).
- MyCruise® rewards redemptions are only cruise-related;
- There’s a 5 year expiration date on MyCruise® points;
- Not ideal for people who don’t use Royal Caribbean® often.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
To become eligible for the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card, you must have at least a good credit score.
That means a current rating of 670+ is encouraged. However, Bank of America looks at more than credit scores when reviewing your application.
To increase your approval odds, it’s important to have a solid income and meet other requirements such as a low debt to income ratio, and more.
Learn how to apply and get a Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card
If you’ve been wanting to explore the world beyond your own backyard, the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Card can help you get there.
Check the following link and learn how easy it is to apply and get started with this card!
SpeedyNetLoan review: get a loan easily
In this SpeedyNetLoan review you will see how this tool allows you to find and compare loan offers easily with a single online application.Keep Reading
PenFed Gold Visa® credit card review: One of the lowest purchase APRs in the market
Would you like to enjoy one of the lowest purchase APR in the market? If you do, read this PenFed Gold Visa® review!Keep Reading
How to apply for LendingPoint Personal Loans: step by step of the application process
Learn how to apply for LendingPoint Personal Loans and get approved today, even if you do not have good credit.Keep Reading
You may also like
Citi Custom Cash℠ application process: learn how to apply for this card!
Learn about the Citi Custom Cash℠ application by reading this post. Earn 5% cash back in convenient bonus categories, plus a welcome bonus.Keep Reading
Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature® application: Exclusive Perks for Frequent Cruisers
Want to start earning travel rewards? Get a little helping hand with this Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature® application guide.Keep Reading