SavorOne Rewards Credit Card review
Looking for a no-frills rewards credit card? The Capital One SavorOne Credit Card might be perfect for you. Read our full review to learn more about its features and all that it has to offer.
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card: Discover the delicious perks of unlimited rewards!
If you’re looking for a rewards credit card that is easy to use and offers great benefits, the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is an excellent option.
There is no annual fee associated with this card. Plus, you can earn 3% cash back on dining, entertainment purchases and grocery store purchases; and 1% cashback on everything else you buy.
- Credit Score: Capital One requires an excellent score for the SavorOne Card.
- APR: New members get a promo 0% APR for 15 months, and then a variable APR between 17.99% – 27.99% applies.
- Annual Fee: The SavorOne doesn’t charge an annual fee.
- Fees: 3% balance transfer fee during the promo intro, cash advances have a 3% fee. Late payments can go up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: New cardholders can earn a one-time $200 cash bonus for spending $500 within the first 3 months.
- Rewards: 8% on Capital One Entertainment. 5% back for travel-related purchases with Capital One Travel. 3% on select streaming services, grocery stores, dining and entertainment. 1% on everything else.
There are no foreign transaction fees, and you get access to travel benefits, including a complimentary extended warranty and purchase protection.
You also enjoy an introductory 0% APR for the first 15 months after opening your SavorOne account.
With all these great features, it’s no surprise that SavorOne Rewards Credit Card is a fantastic choice for anyone looking to earn rewards while spending responsibly.
Keep reading our full review to learn everything this card has in store for you.
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card: how does it work?
Issued by Capital One, the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card makes it easy to earn fantastic rewards on everyday purchases.
With this card, you’ll earn a great rate on things like dining, streaming services and grocery stores. Plus, a flat 1% return on everything else.
The SavorOne offers all new cardholders an extensive 0% APR period for purchases and balance transfers – perfect for helping you pay down your debt or purchase expensive items.
After that period ends, you’ll be subject to a variable APR between 17.99% and 27.99%.
This credit card also offers some great perks, such as no annual fee and access to exclusive dining and entertainment offers.
You can easily redeem your rewards for any amount, anytime – they don’t expire for the life of the account.
Plus, you can track your spending easily with online banking tools, get personalized insights about your spending habits, and receive fraud protection with $0 Fraud Liability.
Capital One also provides virtual cards for online shopping and Security Alerts for suspicious activities.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Keep reading to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card.
That way, you can decide whether the pros outweigh the cons before you sign up.
- Great rewards on purchases you make daily, like dining and groceries;
- Extensive 0% APR introductory period for new cardmembers;
- New members also get an easily obtainable $200 bonus;
- Ideal for international purchases since it has no foreign transaction fees.
- Possible high APR depending on where your credit stands;
- You need an excellent score to qualify for the SavorOne.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To be able to qualify for this credit card, you’ll need an excellent rating. However, Capital One considers more than your credit score for approval.
Your income, debt to income ratio, employment status and number of open accounts also play an important role.
Learn how to apply and get a SavorOne Rewards Credit Card
It takes only a few clicks to apply for a SavorOne Rewards Credit Card. In the following link, we’ll look over the application process step-by-step so you can request yours.
Getting more value for your money is just a few minutes away!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Chime Visa® Debit Card Review: Your Key to Hassle-Free Banking!
No more banking fees! Unveil the Chime Visa® Debit Card in this review and say goodbye to hidden charges and hello to convenient banking!Keep Reading
How to join and start banking with BankProv
Opening a BankProv account is a tailored process aimed at providing you the best and most convenient financial solutions for your business.Keep Reading
You may also like
First National Bank Premierstyle Checking account review
In this First National Bank Premierstyle Checking account review you will see how this account earns high interest and offers free perks.Keep Reading
MyLoan review: Up to R250,000!
If you need to borrow up to R250,000 with good loan terms and a trusted platform, read our MyLoan Co review to learn more!Keep Reading