Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card review
The Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid card that offers many of the same benefits as a checking account. Read our review to see if it's the right prepaid card for you.
Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card: No hidden fees. Ever!
If you’re looking for an easy, convenient and affordable way to manage your money, this Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card review is made for you.
This card is complete with features that make it perfect for everyday use. Including no minimum balance requirements and no hidden fees.
Plus, there’s no credit check required to get one, so it is a good way to budget your cash flow.
To avoid the hassle of carrying cash around, the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card is a great option.
- Credit Score: Everyone can purchase the card, regardless of their score.
- APR: Since it’s a prepaid card, there’s none.
- Annual Fee: There are no maintenance fees.
- Fees: One-time $1.50 retail purchase, up to $3.95 for cash reloads, $1 for online bill pay. $1 transaction fee, $2.25 ATM withdrawal, $1 ATM decline, $2.25 over the counter withdrawal. 3.5% foreign transaction fee, $4.95 international ATM withdrawal. $3.95 inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no current offer.
- Rewards: No current offer for rewards on purchases.
You can use this card anywhere merchants accept Visa. And there are a variety of ways to add money to your account, making it easy to keep your spending under control.
Overall, the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card is a great choice for anyone who wants the flexibility of a prepaid card with the added benefit of worldwide acceptance.
Keep reading this Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card review to learn more about it.
Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card: how does it work?
Issued by Pathward, National Association fka MetaBank, Member FDIC, the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid card that can be used anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
The card is linked to your bank account, so you can easily add money to it as needed. There are no credit checks or monthly fees, and you can use the card to make purchases online, over the phone, or in person.
You can also use the card to withdraw cash from ATMs or to pay bills online. The Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card is a convenient and cost-effective way to manage your finances.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
While the card is a great tool for budgeting and managing your finances, there are pros and cons you should know before applying. See the next in our Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card review.
- No credit checks, so everyone can request the card;
- Easy and affordable way to manage your expenses;
- International coverage by Visa – you can use it anywhere in the world;
- No monthly or hidden fees to use the Serve® Pay As You Go Card;
- Visa® Zero Liability for added peace of mind;
- Convenient and intuitive mobile app for account management.
- It charges quite a lot of fees, including transaction fees and fees to reload the card;
- The Serve® Pay As You Go Card offers no rewards or sign-up bonuses;
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
A good credit score is not required for applicants of the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card. This card is a reloadable prepaid card, meaning that you can add money to the card balance as needed.
This card requires no credit checks, so it is a good option for those with bad scores or no credit history.
Learn how to apply and get a Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card
After reading this Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card review, you can learn how to apply for the card below.
In the following link, we’ll provide an easy walkthrough as to how you can request the card in under just a few minutes.
Learn how to take a pregnancy test online
Confidential and hassle-free: Dive into the world of pregnancy test apps online, offering discreet ways to check your pregnancy statusKeep Reading
Personal Capital Cash Account application
To enjoy all the benefits of the Personal Capital Cash account, read this article and learn how to open your account online.Keep Reading
First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured application
Learn how the First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured application works and get your finances back on track!Keep Reading
You may also like
Capitec Tax-free Savings Account review: No Fees Attached
If you are looking for tax-free returns on your savings, check out this Capitec Tax-free Savings Account review.Keep Reading
Overstock credit card application: fast approval!
In this Overstock credit card application guide, you will learn how to get this card within a few minutes. Read on and find out!Keep Reading
How to get your Standard Bank World Citizen Credit Card: online application
In this Standard Bank World Citizen Credit Card application guide, we will show how you can get this card that gives you tons of benefits.Keep Reading