TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® review
Looking to learn more about the rewards and features of the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®? Read our review and find out what makes this card a great choice for your wallet.
TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®: Enjoy exclusive benefits and savings!
Are you an avid shopper who loves to score amazing deals on clothing, home decor, and accessories? If so, then you won’t want to miss this TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® review.
- Credit Score: You need at least a fair credit score to become eligible for the TJX Rewards® Platinum.
- APR: A 31.49% variable APR on purchases (based on Prime Rate), and 29.99% for cash advances.
- Annual Fee: Pay $0 on membership fees for your TJX Rewards® Platinum.
- Fees: Late payment fee up to $38, cash advance fee $10 or 4% of the amount.
- Welcome bonus: Newcomers can enjoy 10% off of their first purchase with this card at all T.J. Maxx family brand stores.
- Rewards: Earn great value with 5 points per dollar on spending at T.J. Maxx family brands, and 1 point on all other Mastercard® purchases.
As one of the most popular retail credit cards on the market, the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® offers cardholders a range of benefits.
Enjoy rewards for every dollar spent, exclusive access to sales and events, and even special financing options.
But is this credit card really worth it? In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the features, benefits, and potential drawbacks of the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®.
Therefore, you can decide if it’s the right card for your shopping needs.
TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®: how does it work?
The TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® is a credit card that offers a variety of perks and benefits to its cardholders. First and foremost, you’ll earn rewards points for every dollar you spend with the card.
You can redeem those points for discounts at TJX family brand stores, which is a great way to save money on your favorite brands and products!
One of the best things about the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® is that there are no annual fees or foreign transaction fees.
This means that you can use your card anywhere in the world without having to worry about extra charges.
Plus, you’ll get access to exclusive sales and events that are only available to cardholders. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and promotions at your favorite stores.
Overall, the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® is a great credit card option for anyone who loves to shop at TJX stores and wants to earn rewards while they do it!
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Has our TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® review got you interested in applying? With all of its perks, it can sound like a great idea!
But there are also some downsides that you need to take into consideration before signing up.
- Get a nice welcome bonus worth 10% off on your first purchase;
- A great rewards rate on T.J. Maxx and family brand purchases, plus a flat 1% rate on all else;
- A series of enhanced security features so you can shop worry-free;
- No annual or foreign transaction charges so you can shop in the US and anywhere else.
- Reward redemption is only available at T.J. Maxx family brand stores;
- The APR is very high, so carrying a balance is extremely ill-advised.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
To become eligible for the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®, the recommendation is at least a fair credit score.
Synchrony Bank, the issuer, also takes other financial criteria into account when reviewing your request such as income and employment.
Learn how to apply and get a TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®
With the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard® you can make all your shopping dreams come true.
Not only is the card accepted at thousands of locations around the world, but it comes with great rewards, exclusive offers, and points galore!
Plus, there’s no annual fee so you can enjoy having a convenient way to pay – without breaking the bank.
Check the link below for all you need to know about how to apply for this amazing credit card and why it could be beneficial for you.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Absa Personal Loan online application
Learn all about the Absa Personal Loan application. The process is simple and you could have the money you need in no time.Keep Reading
How to get started with budgeting: 5 simple steps
Trouble keeping your finances in check? In this article, we are going to teach you how to set up and follow a budget with simple steps.Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Reserve review: earn points on travel and dining
In this Chase Sapphire Reserve review you will learn about this card's incredible bonus, benefits and perks. Check it out!Keep Reading
You may also like
SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit credit card application
In this article, we’ll show you how you can easily apply for the SavorOne Rewards for Good Credit Card and start earning rewards right away.Keep Reading
GO2bank Visa® Debit Card application
The GO2bank Visa® Debit Card application process is as simple as it gets. If you want to learn how to get yours, we’ll show you how.Keep Reading