Capital One Platinum Credit Card review
Find out if the Capital One Platinum Credit Card is right for you with this in-depth review. Learn about its features and benefits, and see how it compares to other leading credit cards.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card: Improve your score with unsecured credit!
Are you looking for a new credit card to help you manage your finances? The Capital One Platinum Credit Card could be right up your alley. This no-frills card is ideal for anyone looking to save money, build their credit, or just have more control over their spending.
- Credit Score: You can apply with a fair rating and/or a limited credit history.
- APR: 29.74% variable for purchases, transfers and cash advances.
- Annual Fee: There are zero annual fees to the Capital One Platinum.
- Fees: 3% (or $3) cash advance fee, and a max late fee up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: There’s no current sign-up offer to this card.
- Rewards: This is not a rewards-focused card, so there’s no program.
If you’re looking for a more secure financial future, the Capital One Platinum Credit Card is one of the best allies you can get.
It has solid features and benefits that make it a fantastic choice for people who want a convenient and reliable product.
You’ll be able to improve your score with credit bureau reporting and no annual fee. Plus, Capital One offers credit monitoring tools and upgrades to better offers with responsible use.
Want to learn more? Then keep reading our Capital One Platinum Credit Card review.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card: how does it work?
The Capital One Platinum Credit Card is a great way to simplify your finances. It’s an easy-to-use credit card with no annual fee, money management resources and other straightforward terms.
With this card, you’ll be able to build and establish a healthy credit score as Capital One reports all account activities to the three main credit bureaus.
You’ll also have access to an unsecured, international credit line with no foreign transaction fees.
The Capital One Platinum has a simple application process and offers pre-qualification with only a soft credit check.
You can keep track of your credit building progress with Capital One’s CreditWise and use your card at ease with a $0 Fraud Liability coverage.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Now you have a better idea of how the Capital One Platinum Credit Card works, but is it really worth your while? Let’s take an in-depth look into all it has on offer so that you can make up your own mind!
- With the Capital One Platinum, you won’t have to worry about annual or foreign transaction fees;
- You can qualify for an unsecured card with a fair score and limited credit history;
- Keep track of your credit building progress with the credit monitoring tool CreditWise;
- There are automatic credit line reviews and you can get a credit increase in just 6 months;
- Get $0 Fraud Liability, account alerts, tap to pay technology, virtual cards, and more to let you shop safely.
- The Capital One Platinum offers no rewards program;
- The 29.74% variable APR is incredibly high, even for a card of this segment.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
You can have access to this card if you have an established score of at least 640 (which means fair). If you’re new to credit and have a limited credit history, Capital One might approve your application as well.
While credit scores are an important part of your approval process, it’s not what solely determines your odds.
Your income, outstanding debts list and number of open accounts, for instance, might affect the bank’s decision as to whether or not you’ll get the card.
Learn how to apply and get a Capital One Platinum Credit Card
Are you looking to build your credit score and get a head start on being financially responsible? The Capital One Platinum Credit Card may just be the right fit for you! Check the following link to learn everything about the application process.
Honest Loans: Get multiple loan offers with one application
Learn how to use this amazing tool to find the best loan offers filling a single application at the Honest Loans website.Keep Reading
Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card application
Learn all about the Mission Lane Visa® Card application process and how this credit card can set you on the right credit-building path.Keep Reading
You may also like
Applying for Clear Money Loans: get multiple loan offers with a single application
In this Clear Money Loans application guide you will learn how to easily and quickly get multiple loan offers filling up only one form.Keep Reading
Absa Personal Loan online application
Learn all about the Absa Personal Loan application. The process is simple and you could have the money you need in no time.Keep Reading