Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee review
Are you looking for a card with rewards? What about one with no annual fee? If it seems too good to be true, read this review to see how it works.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee credit card: Earn rewards on your everyday spending
If you’re looking for a credit card with rewards but don’t want to pay an annual fee, read this Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee credit card review to see why it is a great option.
This card offers 2% cash back on all purchases, making it one of the best rewards cards out there without an annual fee. Plus, you’ll have zero fraud liability to enjoy peace of mind.
So if you’re looking for a simple, straightforward rewards card that doesn’t require an annual fee, this card is a great choice.
- Sign-up bonus: This card offer rewards, but not a welcome bonus.
- Annual fee: $0 annual fee
- Rewards: 2% cashback on selected purchases
- Other perks: Check your credit score for free; zero fraud liability.
- APR: 24.24% variable
Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee credit card: is it a good card?
This card has some of the most desired features everyone looks for in a credit card: No annual fee and cash back rewards.
After all, what could be better than earning back a percentage of what you were expected to just waste on everyday expenses? The answer is to pay nothing for this benefit.
The bonus categories are very useful. You’ll get 2% cash back on groceries, gas stations, cable, internet, and other household and everyday expenses.
You will be redirected to another website
Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee credit card: should you get one?
As with every credit card, this one has pros and cons. This review is here to show you every aspect of this card. This way, you can make a better decision on whether you should get this card or not.
- No annual fee – save money for the things that really matter in your life.
- Cash back rewards to optimize your hard-earned money.
- The cash back categories are useful and most people will benefit a lot from them. This card will fit your lifestyle.
- If your due date is not working for you, you can change it to a more convenient one.
- The mobile app allows you to control your transactions and check your card balance everywhere you are.
- The APR can be high, so pay attention to avoid carrying a large balance from month to month, as this can cost you a lot of money.
- It charges a foreign transaction fee, so it’s not a good choice to take abroad.
What is the required credit score?
You don’t need an excellent credit score, but it can’t be very poor either. With an average to good credit score, you should be able to get this card and add it to your wallet.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee credit card application
As with almost everything nowadays, the application process for this card can be done online. It will take you just as long as it took you to read this review.
The following content is all about the application process to help you get it.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
How to get a personal loan? Get the funding you need.
Learn how to get the best personal loan rates, find the right lender, and make sure you’re fully informed about your borrowing options.Keep Reading
Top Apps to Check Credit Reports to Trust with Your Information
Take control of your credit journey with these exceptional apps designed to help you check and track your credit reports!Keep Reading
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card application
Learn how to easily apply for a Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card and take advantage of all the great rewards and benefits it offers.Keep Reading
You may also like
Revvi Card application
Learn the application process for the Revvi Card and see how this product can help you build credit and consolidate your debt.Keep Reading
How to easily find offers using CreditSoup Consumer Connect
In this CreditSoup Consumer Connect guide, you will learn how to use this amazing platform to apply for financial services.Keep Reading