FNB Personal Loans review
Find out everything you need to know about the FNB Personal Loans before you apply. We've got all the details on interest rates, repayment periods and more! Read our full review for more.
FNB Personal Loans: Loans up to R300,000 with fixed interest rates!
Are you currently in need of some extra financial assistance – but not quite sure where to turn? Our FNB Personal Loans review might give you the answer you’ve been looking for. FNB offers tailored loan options designed to meet your specific needs!
- Interest Rate: A variable between 16.25% and 28.0% per annum on long-term loans. For short-term loans, 5% per month.
- Loan Purpose: FNB offers loans for any purpose. From house improvement to wedding expenses – it’s your choice.
- Loan Amount: You can borrow amounts between R1,000 and R300,000.
- Repayment Terms: You can choose between 1 to 60 months on long-term loans. Short term loans need to be liquidated for up to 6 months.
- Credit Needed: FNB requires at least a good credit score from new applicants.
- Initiation Fee: Your personalised initiation fee depends on your credit risk profile, which the bank will assess before making a loan offer.
With FNB’s hassle-free and simple loan process, you can get the funds you need in no time. Whether you need a short-term loan for an emergency or a longer-term loan for a big purchase, FNB Personal Loans can make it happen.
As one of South Africa’s most popular banks, FNB makes getting the funds you need easy and stress-free. So don’t let cash stand between you and what matters most!
Keep reading our FNB Personal Loans review to learn how to get the money you need, fast.
FNB Personal Loans: how does it work?
FNB Personal Loans are designed to give you financial assistance at a competitive interest rate when you need it most. Whether you’re looking for extra cash to cover an emergency expense or larger purchase, FNB has a loan option that could work for you.
Their fixed personalised rates are sure to fit your budget and allow you to plan your repayments at ease. You can borrow between R1,000 and R300,000 depending on your credit profile, and choose terms between 1 and 60 months on long-term loans.
FNB also offers some interesting perks like the ability to take a break from payments every January (as long as your payments are up-to-date).
You can also consolidate unsecured credit into a single loan with their Credit Switch program.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Next in our FNB Personal Loans review, we’ll explore this loan’s good and bad sides. That way, you can evaluate whether or not borrowing from FNB is the best choice for your finances.
- You can borrow up to R300,000 with personalised fixed interest rates;
- There are no early payment fees so you can settle your balance anytime;
- If you keep your payments up to date, you can take a break from them in January;
- Flexible repayment terms for long-term loans, up to 60 months;
- You can apply online from the comfort of your home.
- Even though 60 months is a long time, it still falls short when compared to other lenders;
- Since you’ll get personalised rates according to your credit risk profile, a low score could mean high interest rates.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. To qualify for a personal loan with FNB and get good rates, you must have a healthy credit record.
However, credit scores are not the only determining factor for your approval. You must also be a South African resident with a valid ID and provide proof of income.
Learn how to apply and get a FNB Personal Loans
You’ve read our FNB Personal Loans review and now it’s time you learn how to apply for a loan. In the link below, we’ll give you a complete walkthrough of the process so you can easily request the funds you need. Read on!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® review
Looking for high rewards rate and travel benefits? Check out this Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® review!Keep Reading
Dollar Tree and Dollar General earnings beats expectations
Dollar Tree and Dollar General had a profitable first quarter and a raise in stock prices, beating Wall Street’s predictions.Keep Reading
You may also like
American Express® Serve® Cash Back card application
Read this American Express® Serve® Cash Back card application guide and learn how to get this convenient prepaid card today.Keep Reading
Live Better App review: Loyalty Rewards & Money Management Tools at Your Fingertips
Get personalized financial insights, rewards for positive financial behavior, discounts and much more! Check out this Live Better App review!Keep Reading