ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card review: tailor-made for you!
Want to know everything there is to know about the ABSA Private Banking Visa Signature Credit Card? Here's your guide, including features, benefits, and more.
ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card: Access to luxurious perks to upgrade your lifestyle!
Are you in search of a credit card that offers exceptional rewards and flexible spending? The ABSA Private Banking Visa Signature Credit Card is an ideal choice for people who want a superior banking experience.
- Requirements: You need a healthy credit score and a monthly income of R62,500 or more to qualify. You also need to be 18 or older, a South African resident with a valid ID and provide recent proof of residence and income with bank statements and payslips.
- Initiation Fee: Not disclosed by the bank.
- Monthly Service Fee: R185.
- Rates: Get up to 57 days interest-free on selected purchases. The APR is personalised and varies according to your profile.
- Rewards: Earn up to 30% cash back on qualifying grocery, fuel, health & beauty, and digital lifestyle purchases. 1.15% cash back on all other purchases.
This credit card provides the most comprehensive suite of benefits on the market.
It has features such as reward points for every purchase you make, travel discounts and protections, complimentary concierge services, mobile app integration and much more.
With this top-of-line card from ABSA, every swipe is sure to be rewarding! Keep reading our ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card review below to learn why this is one of South Africa’s most exclusive cards.
ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card: how does it work?
The ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card is an excellent choice for those looking for a high-end credit card that offers superior rewards, exclusive benefits and seamless customer service.
With this card, you’ll earn cash back with every swipe and have access to amazing perks.
For R185 a month, you can travel the world and relax before your flight with 24 complimentary Bidvest Airport Lounge visits per annum.
You’ll also get automatic travel insurance whenever you book a return ticket using the card.
The ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card offers security with mobile banking, contactless payments, and SMS alerts on all transactions.
You can shop with added peace of mind thanks to ABSA’s Buyers Protection and Extended Warranty features.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
The ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card is a VIP-tier card that will get you access to exclusive lifestyle benefits, travel privileges and top-rate security features. But are the positives worth the costs?
- Access to a high line of credit with a limit up to R228,000.
- Real cash back rewards up to 30% on qualifying purchases;
- Global Travel Insurance and Visa Signature perks;
- Access to Bidvest Airport Lounge and Lounge Key on international airports;
- Up to 57 interest-free days on purchases;
- You need to earn a whopping R62,500 per month to qualify;
- You also need a high credit score to become eligible.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. The ABSA Visa Signature is a premium-tier card available only for customers who are part of ABSA’s Private Banking. However, having an excellent score is not the only requirement.
You also need a high monthly income, proof of residence, be over the age of majority and a South African resident with valid documentation.
And even so, ABSA will assess your credit to see whether or not you’re able to own this card.
Learn how to apply and get an ABSA Visa Signature Credit Card
Are you interested in having the convenience of a credit card on hand and taking your banking to the next level? Getting an ABSA Private Banking Visa Signature Credit Card might just be the perfect fit!
This card offers supreme flexibility while giving you world-renowned protection. Plus, it’s easy to apply online with a few simple steps.
Check the following link to find out more about this amazing offer and how you can sign up today.
First Access Visa® credit card review
Read this First Access Visa® credit card review to find out if this card is a good choice for people with poor credit score.Keep Reading
LightStream Loans application
This post will tell you all about the LightStream Loans application process so you can enjoy the outstanding benefits with no fees.Keep Reading
You may also like
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card review
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card has a lot to offer but is it the right card for you? Read this review before you apply!Keep Reading
Kohl’s Card review: Exclusive deals!
In this Kohl’s Card review you will learn how this card offers boosted rewards on department store purchases and much more!Keep Reading