Citi® Double Cash credit card review
With the contactless card it will get even easier to make your everyday expenses and earn 2% cashback. Check every benefit of using the Citi® Double Cash credit card.
With a $0 annual fee and excellent rewards rate, this card is outstanding.
If you’re looking for a card to maximize your rewards earnings, read this Citi® Double Cash credit card review to see all the benefits it has to offer.
The Citi® Double Cash credit card is a champion of good reviews on all specialized sites and has many satisfied customers.
As it is a trusted bank, you can rest assured when applying for this card, knowing that you will have excellent customer service when consuming.
Check out all the features and benefits of this card, including possible disadvantages, by reading this review to the end.
- Credit Score: Good or excellent. You have a higher chance of getting approved with at least 690
- APR: 16.24% to 26.24% (with a 0% intro APR for balance transfers for 18 months)
- Annual Fee: $0
- Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee; 5% or at least $10 cash advance fee.
- Welcome bonus: Receive a $200 cash bonus after spending at least $1,500 within 6 months.
- Rewards: 2% cash back on every purchase.
Citi® Double Cash credit card: is it a good card?
Citi® Double Cash credit card has a simple yet very efficient rewards program. First, you’ll get 1% cashback the moment you make a purchase. Then, you’ll get another 1% cashback when you pay your credit card bill.
All your rewards will be presented as Citi ThankYou points. In the end, it will all turn into cashback, but these points are very versatile.
With the $0 annual fee, it gets even more advantageous. This is a card for people with good credit scores and comes with many benefits.
You will be redirected to another website
Citi® Double Cash credit card: should you get one?
The possible disadvantages you can find in this card are not that bad. But as nothing is perfect, we’ll present you with the pros and cons of the Citi® Double Cash credit card
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for 18 months
- To make sure your card will be accepted everywhere, Citi partners with MasterCard.
- You’ll earn 1% cashback the time you make a purchase and another 1% when you pay at least the minimum on time.
- The welcome bonus can grant you a $200 cash bonus. Terms apply and the offer may be available for a limited time.
- Fraud protection and contactless payment technology.
- It requires a high credit score to be approved.
- No bonus categories on the rewards program to earn more cashback.
- There is a 3% foreign transaction fee, which makes it a bad option for traveling.
- The 0% intro APR counts for your balance transfer only. There is no intro APR for purchases.
What is the required credit score?
Yes, most Citi credit cards require a good or excellent credit score. That’s the case with the Citi® Double Cash credit card too.
Citi® Double Cash credit card application
To apply for a Citi® Double Cash credit card is very simple if you fulfill the eligibility requirements. It can be done entirely online, as you can see in the following post.
We’ll tell you all about the application process, so you can get this card to earn cashback rewards.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
First National Bank Premierstyle Checking account review
In this First National Bank Premierstyle Checking account review you will see how this account earns high interest and offers free perks.Keep Reading
First Premier Lending review: get a loan easily
In this First Premier Lending review you can get multiple loan offers with filling up a single online application form. Find out more!Keep Reading
You may also like
The difference between security token and utility token
Learn the key difference between security token and utility token, what they are used for, and which one is best suited to you.Keep Reading
TFSA vs RRSP: Which is Right for You?
TFSA vs RRSP: Which one is the best? Each person will have a preference. Read this content to decide which is the best for you.Keep Reading