Spark Miles Select Credit Card review
Learn how the Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business credit card can help you save money and reward your business. Read our thorough review and find out if this is the right fit for your business finances.
Spark Miles Select Credit Card: Earn unlimited 1.5x miles every time you swipe your card on business expenses!
Are you looking for a rewards card to help your business thrive? The Capital One Spark Miles Select Credit Card could be the perfect fit.
This card offers generous travel rewards, flexible redemption options, and excellent features like no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
- Credit Score: Business owners with a score of 700+ can qualify for the Spark Miles Select.
- APR: 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 months of membership, then a variable 18.24% – 28.24%. Balance transfers also have a variable 18.24% – 28.24%, and the cash advance APR is a variable 31.24%.
- Annual Fee: The Spark Miles Select charges no annual fee.
- Fees: The cash advance fee is a minimum $3 or 3%, there’s also a $39 max late fee.
- Welcome bonus: New Spark Miles Select members can enjoy 20,000 bonus miles. To earn it, you must spend at least $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of membership.
- Rewards: The Spark Miles Select offers unlimited 1.5x miles on every business purchase, plus 5x miles on select travel expenses made through Capital One Travel.
With this card, you can start earning reward miles on day 1 with every purchase – from gas station runs to large orders or even office supplies.
Plus, the 20,000 bonus miles you can get as a welcome bonus will set you off to a great start.
Want to learn more? Then keep reading our Capital One Spark Miles Select Credit Card review to find out why this innovative card is ideal for small businesses.
Spark Miles Select Credit Card: how does it work?
The Spark Miles Select offers unlimited 1.5x miles per dollar spent on all purchases, so small business owners can earn rewards quickly and easily without having to worry about spending categories or limits.
Along with the generous reward rate, the Spark Miles Select also offers over 15 airline partners for travel redemptions, and those miles don’t expire as long as your card remains open.
To top it off, the Spark Miles Select Credit Card has no annual or foreign transaction fees.
If you charge $3,000 or more to your card within the first 3 months of membership, you’ll be able to enjoy 20,000 bonus miles as a welcome offer.
The Spark Miles Select also offers a 9-month 0% intro APR on purchases so you can buy those big ticket items interest-free.
Finally, you can confidently manage your account through online and mobile banking.
Plus, you’ll have access to top notch security features like $0 fraud liability, security alerts, free virtual cards, and much more!
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Although this card may come with some pros depending on your goals and spending habits, it’s important to weigh them against the cons before deciding if this is truly right for your business.
Meet the advantages and disadvantages of the Spark Miles Select Credit Card.
- The Spark Miles Select offers unlimited 1.5x miles on all purchases you make;
- Capital One offers great travel incentives like no foreign transaction fees, Capital One Travel, over 15 partners for miles transfer, and more;
- You’ll earn an easy-to-get welcome bonus which you can redeem for travel expenses;
- The Spark Miles Select has no annual fee and a 9-month 0% intro APR on purchases – perfect for upgrading your business apparel.
- As a business owner, you need a good/excellent score to qualify for the Spark Miles Select Credit Card;
- There’s no promo for a low intro APR on balance transfers.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes. As mentioned above, you need a 700+ credit score to become eligible for the Spark Miles Select Credit Card.
Also, your score is not the only factor Capital One will consider when reviewing your application.
You also need a solid revenue on your business, a low debt-to-income ratio, and to meet other financial criteria to qualify.
Learn how to apply and get a Spark Miles Select Credit Card
Ready to get extra travel miles for each purchase? With the Spark Miles Select Credit Card, you can receive all that and more.
In the following link, we’ll teach you how to make it happen so you can start racking up plenty of credit points today.
Keep reading and learn how easy it is to apply and take advantage of your new card benefits!
Capitec Credit Card review: Free travel insurance
Looking for a high credit limit and earning interest on a positive balance? Check out this Capitec Credit Card review!Keep Reading
First Access Visa® credit card review
Read this First Access Visa® credit card review to find out if this card is a good choice for people with poor credit score.Keep Reading
Nedbank Platinum Credit Card review: Unparalleled rewards and benefits
Pay no annual fee, get free supplementary cards, and much more. Learn all you need to know in this Nedbank Platinum Credit Card review.Keep Reading
You may also like
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review
Read our Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review to learn if the features and benefits of this card are what you’re looking for.Keep Reading
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured review
Get approved easily and pay no annual fee! Check out this Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Secured review and learn more.Keep Reading