Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card review
Do you love shopping on Amazon? If so, the new Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card could be a great fit for you. Read our review to see if it's worth signing up for.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: Get up to 5% back shopping at Amazon!
Are you looking for a way to make the most out of your Amazon Prime Membership? Then this Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card review can help. This credit card is a must have for frequent Amazon shoppers who want to earn without worrying about common fees.
The Amazon Prime Rewards offers cash back on purchases made at Amazon and everywhere else – allowing you to rake in some serious savings while shopping your favorite products.
- Credit Score: You need a score between 680 and 850 to qualify.
- APR: A standard variable between 17.99% – 25.99%.
- Annual Fee: There’s a $0 annual fee with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
- Fees: 5% balance transfer fee (min. $5), 5% cash advance (min. $10). Late and return payment fee up to $39. There’s also a variable 28.74% cash advance APR.
- Welcome bonus: New cardholders can enjoy a $150 Amazon Gift Card upon approval.
- Rewards: 5% back at eligible Amazon.com purchases (with a Prime membership), 5% back at Whole Foods (also with a Prime membership). 2% back on dining and gas, 1% back on everything else. Prime Members can also earn up to 10% at rotating products and categories at Amazon online.
Amazon even offers an interesting option to all new members. You can either choose between 0% APR on purchases for 6 to 18 months or 5% back on purchases made at their online marketplace.
If you’re an avid Amazon shopper and would like to learn more about this card’s main features and perks, keep reading our Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card review below!
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: how does it work?
Issued by Chase, the Amazon Prime Rewards has Visa Signature and international coverage with no foreign transaction fees. The card is an excellent choice for Amazon Prime members looking to get the most bang for their buck.
This card offers Amazon and Whole Foods purchases at a flat 5% back, with no cap on rewards earned. But that’s not all – you can virtually use it anywhere you shop, earning 2% back on most everyday purchases like gas and dining and 1% back on all other purchases.
To sweeten the deal further, there are no annual fees associated with this card. Plus, new cardholders can enjoy a $150 gift card from Amazon instantly upon approval. Finally, select products and categories will earn a whopping 10% or more back for a limited period.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Check the highlights and lowlights next in our Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card review to see if this is the right choice for you.
- Amazing rewards rate on Amazon and Whole Foods with no spending caps;
- You can use it anywhere in the world and not worry about foreign transaction fees;
- 2% back on things you spend money on every day like dining and gas;
- The absence of an annual fee allows you to earn more and save money;
- Great welcome bonus to shop for thousands of products at Amazon;
- Earn rewards on literally everything you purchase with a 1% flat rate;
- The ability to choose a 0% APR for up to 18 months on purchases over $50.
- You must be an Amazon Prime Member to apply for this card;
- Possible high APR depending on your creditworthiness.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Amazon looks at many different factors when considering applications, including income, employment status, and current debt levels. So even if your credit score isn’t stellar, it’s still possible to get approval for an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
That said, having a score between 680 and 850 will improve your odds of getting this credit card.
Learn how to apply and get a Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
If this Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card review made you want to request the card, we can help. Check the following link to learn details about the application process and how you can start earning immediately upon approval.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
How to open the Juno Checking Account? Learn how to start banking with Juno
Learn how to open a Juno Checking Account and start earning cash back at incredible rates on cash and crypto purchases.Keep Reading
Nedbank Personal Loans review
Need a personal loan? Check out this comprehensive Nedbank Personal Loans review and get the best deal for your financial needs.Keep Reading
You may also like
Capital One SavorOne Student Cash Rewards Credit Card review
Learn more about the ratings, features, benefits, fees and more in this Capital One SavorOne Student Cash Rewards Credit Card review!Keep Reading
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Secured review
Looking to earn cashback on all purchases a pay no annual fee? Check out this Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Secured review.Keep Reading