Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card review
Find out how the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card can help you add more value to your grocery shopping and a series of other purchases with cash back rewards!
Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card: Earn 5% back on online groceries at Instacard and travel bookings through Chase!
Do you find yourself doing most of your grocery shopping online? Are you looking for a way to save money on those purchases?
With the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card, you can do just that. This no-annual-fee card offers a myriad of benefits that are sure to please anyone.
- Credit Score: You need a 700+ score to qualify for the Instacart Mastercard®.
- APR: The card has a variable 19.24% – 27.99% APR on purchases and balance transfers, and a 29.24% variable APR for cash advances.
- Annual Fee: The Instacart Mastercard® has no annual fee.
- Fees: A 5% or $5 balance transfer fee, a $10 or 5% cash advance fee, and a late/return payment fee up to $40.
- Welcome bonus: New cardmembers earn a $100 Instacart credit and an Instacart+ free membership for the first 12 months.
- Rewards: You’ll earn 5% back on Instacart purchases (online or via app), 5% back on travel-related purchases using Chase’s Travel Center. 2% back on restaurants, gas stations and eligible streaming services (like Netflix and Spotify), and 1% back on everything else.
With the Instacart Mastercard®, you’ll earn 5% back on every purchase you make at the retailer’s online channels. But that’s not all!
The card offers cash back every time you swipe it on gas, dining, selected streaming services, and much more!
In this comprehensive review, we’ll dive into all the details of this convenient rewards credit card – so read on if you’re interested in learning more about how great it can be having the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card in your wallet.
Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card: how does it work?
Instacart shoppers now have the chance to maximize their purchases with the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card. Issued by Chase.
The card has no annual fee and offers an appealing welcome bonus for new members with a $100 Instacart credit, and more.
Moreover, you can earn valuable rewards on just about anything. 5% back on online (or app) Instacart and Chase Travel Center purchases, 2% on restaurants, gas, and eligible streaming services, and 1% on everything else every time you swipe your card.
You can redeem all rewards in whichever way works best for you: statement credit, direct deposit, discounts on Instacart purchase, travel, and more. There’s no minimum amount to redeem.
You’ll also get 24/7 World Elite Concierge® services, travel insurance, purchase protection, extended warranty, and many more benefits that go beyond your Instacart privileges.
You will be redirected to another website
Significant benefits and disadvantages you may find
Before signing up for the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card, it’s important to understand how it works — so let’s take an in-depth look at its pros and cons.
- Earn a $100 Instacart credit and 12 free months of Instacart+ when you sign up;
- Get a fantastic rewards rate on Instacart and Chase Travel purchases;
- Earn above average rewards on restaurants, gas, and eligible streaming services;
- Maximize your rewards without having to pay for an annual fee;
- Travel abroad with extra peace of mind with no foreign currency conversion charges;
- Extended warranty, travel insurance, purchase protection, concierge services, and more.
- There’s no low introductory APR promotion;
- You need a 700+ credit score to qualify for the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card.
Is a good credit score required for applicants?
Yes, to qualify for the Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card, you need to have at least a good credit score. 700+ is recommended.
You also need to meet other eligibility criteria such as a solid annual income, a Social Security Number, a mailing address, and more.
Learn how to apply and get an Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card
Ready to take your grocery shopping game up a notch? The Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card has come out with an offer that can add major convenience and savings opportunities to your weekly trips to the store.
Financing your groceries in 2023 can now involve earning rewards, discounts, access to exclusive perks, and so much more.
See the following link and learn how you can apply for this all-in-one credit card today!
Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® online application
In this Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® application guide, you'll learn how to get this card in just a few minutes.Keep Reading
What are the most profitable businesses in 2023?
Want to know which are the most profitable businesses in 2023? Look no further! This post covers everything you need to know.Keep Reading
Members 1st Federal Credit Union Personal Loans application guide
Read this Members 1st Federal Credit Union Personal Loans application guide to apply in minutes and get fast approval!Keep Reading
You may also like
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Card application
See how the Bank of America® Travel Rewards Card application process works and how you can request your card online in just a few minutes.Keep Reading
Next Day Personal Loan application
Learn how the Next Day Personal Loan application process works and find dozens of lenders to borrow from with the best rates.Keep Reading