Best cards for poor credit: get a good one!
We know it can be challenging to find a good credit card with a damaged score. But if you read this post you'll find the best ones in the market!
Find great credit card options for poor scores: these ones have the best features
We’ve made some research to find the best credit cards for poor credit scores. Because it can be hard to find a decent credit card if you damage your score. But it is possible! You can get a good credit card regardless of your credit score, and this post will prove it.
Don’t let bad issuers trick you into thinking your only option is to pick an expensive card with no benefits. They will not be the best card in the world, but if you use it strategically to build a strong credit score, you will soon be able to apply for a rewards credit card with many benefits.
The following list has some of the best credit cards for poos score in the market. If you don’t have any of these, you can choose one and apply for it. Get your score back on track with one of these cards.
If you have a bad history, these cards may be the ones for you: check it out!
If you need a credit card but have poor credit, you have two options. You can pick a secured card, which requires a security deposit but charges fewer fees and lower interests. Or you can choose the unsecured ones, with no security deposit and slightly higher fees and APR. Both ways will lead you to the same result: building a better credit score. Check the best cards for poor credit and pick the best for you.
You will be redirected to another website
Chime Credit Builder Visa Credit Card
|Regular APR||23.74% variable|
Chime Credit Builder card highlights
- This secured credit card works a little differently. You don’t have to place a security deposit. Instead, you’ll open a Chime banking account to link to your credit card. Your credit limit will be the amount of money you have on this account.
- No possibility of overspending and creating debt. Stay debt-free!
- Chime is not a bank. It is a fintech that offers financial services, like checking accounts and one of the best credit cards for people with poor credit
- Don’t worry about your credit score, as they will not check yours.
- also, don’t worry about APR. you will pay no interest, as your credit card bill will be linked to your account like a debit card.
- Build your credit score, by reporting your usage to major credit bureaus.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards
|Credit Score||No credit score required|
|Regular APR||26.99% variable|
Capital One Quicksilver Secured card highlights
- Build your credit score with responsible use and track it for free with CreditWise.
- Start with a $200 security deposit. This will be your credit limit to use your card wherever Capital One is accepted. Your deposit can be higher if you want to.
- You don’t have to pay any fee to have this card, so every dollar you get as cash back will be worth it.
- For every purchase you make, Capital One will give you 1.5% back.
Discover It Secured credit card
|Credit Score||No credit check|
|Regular APR||23.74% variable|
Discover It Secured card highlights
- Earn rewards while you rebuild your credit score!
- If you make your payments always on time, you can get your deposit back within 7 months, transitioning to an unsecured credit line.
- The annual fee is $0 to use this card everywhere Discover is accepted.
- Discover will give you 2% cash back on restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 per quarter.
- If your purchase doesn’t qualify for the bonus cash back, you still get 1% on everything else.
- Your security deposit is your credit limit, and you can start with a $200 deposit.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card
|Credit Score||Poor/No credit|
|Regular APR||17.64% variable|
OpenSky® Secured Visa® credit card highlights
- Instant reply to your application, with no credit check.
- Charges a $35 annual fee, and you can start with a $200 security deposit.
- After 6 months of responsible use, Open Sky will consider you for a credit limit increase.
- Build your credit score with the best credit card for repairing poor credit, as it reports to all three credit bureaus.
Secured Sable ONE credit card
|Regular APR||11.74% variable|
Secured Sable ONE card highlights
- Open your Sable bank account to enjoy the best secured card for people with poor credit.
- The rewards rate range from 1% to 2% cash back on your purchases. The more you use your card, the more you’ll earn in rewards!
- In your first year, Sable will give you a gift: they’ll double all of your cash back.
- No minimum deposit and your credit limit will be equal to it. So, you can decide how much you’d like to keep as collateral. But you can qualify for an unsecured line in just a few months if you’re a responsible user.
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card
|Annual Fee||No annual fee|
|Regular APR||26.74% variable|
US Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Credit Card highlights
- Your security deposit can be as low as $300 or as high as $5,000
- Get peace of mind with fraud protection. You won’t be held accountable for purchases that you haven’t authorized.
- Excellent rewards rate that goes up to 5% cashback on selected purchases.
- The variable APR can be a little salty, but if you make responsible use and make your payments always on time it will not be an issue.
Also, searching for low-risk investments to start with?
Once you get your best credit card for poor credit, you’ll soon have a great credit score! Just use it the right way, paying on time and keeping a good distance between your credit limit and your credit usage.
And to get your finances in shape, you should also think about investing some money. The future seems far away until it arrives sooner than you expected. But you don’t need to take big risks to start investing. You can pick a low-risk investment like the ones we present to you in the following content.
African Bank Personal Loan application
The application process for the African Bank Personal Loan is quick, easy, and can get you the funds you need when you need them.Keep Reading
Extra debit card review: is it worth it?
Most debit cards don't give you benefits. But this Extra debit card review will show you how to build credit and get rewards using this card.Keep Reading
Bloomingdale’s American Express® Card application: Get your Amex credit card!
Looking for a credit card with high rewards and no annual fee? Get one with our Bloomingdale’s American Express® Card application guide.Keep Reading
You may also like
How to make money using the internet: Simple ways to increase your budget!
If you’re short on cash or currently unemployed, there are some simple ways you can make money using the internet! Read on to learn more.Keep Reading
Citi Rewards+® review: 0% intro APR and welcome bonus
The Citi Rewards+® credit card review will tell you about the 0% intro APR, 20,000 bonus points, Citi ThankYou Points, and much more!Keep Reading
OneMain Financial review: get a personal loan easily
OneMain Financial Personal Loans to get flexible payments with low rates, even with a low credit score. Read this OneMain Financial review!Keep Reading